Bohyuk's Birthday

For the rest of the school week Joowon didn't bother the two boys, he stayed away from them but watched them closely. The two boys were walking back home from school looking forward to the weekend they can spend together. During school Wonwoo told Mingyu about Bohyuk's birthday, which is tomorrow, and asked if he could come over and he agreed.

Mingyu and Mija went over Wonwoo's house that afternoon. Bohyuk invited Mija to his birthday party and she was happy to come, more like excited. In Wonwoo's room the two boys were doing there homework together but mainly procrastinating.

"Do you think it's weird how Joowon has been avoiding us? He has been looking at us a lot though, do you think he's jealous?" Wonwoo asked his boyfriend and Mingyu just shrugged.

"He could be jealous, he doesn't like the idea that we're dating. He wants you all to himself but I want you to be mine and only mine." Mingyu replied and pouted. Wonwoo smiled and gave Mingyu a kiss. Mingyu kissed him back. Wonwoo wanted to move closer to Mingyu so he sat on his lap and the two boys started making out. Wonwoo had one hand on Mingyu's head and the other on his neck while Mingyu and both his hands on Wonwoo's waist. 

Mingyu bit on Wonwoo's bottom lip softly, asking for entrance and he let him in. Mingyu's tongue explored his mouth while Wonwoo started grinding on Mingyu's semi-hard boner. They were too absorbed in their little session that they forgot the door was wide open.

"Uhm Oppas?" They stopped what they were doing and looked towards the door seeing Mija with her head down. Both boys instantly got embarrassed and Wonwoo sat back on his own chair.

"Y-Yes Mija?" Mingyu said in a quiet tone.

"Mrs. Jeon asked if we want to stay for dinner, can we Oppa? Please~?" Mingyu nodded and texted his parents telling them they were have dinner at the Jeons and Mija happily skipped back to Bohyuk's room.

"Well, maybe next time we should close the door." Wonwoo said in a chuckle and Mingyu smiled and agreed with him. Mingyu went to the bathroom to fix himself up and when he was finished he continued working on his homework with Wonwoo. When they completed their homework they played video games until dinner was ready for them. They walked to the dining room and sat down next to each other, while the plates filled with food were put in front of them. They enjoyed the food they were eating and listened to the conversation Wonwoo's parents were having.

"So you two boys are good friends?" Mrs. Jeon asked them and the both nodded there heads.

"Well, I'm glad Wonwoo has made a friend he can trust. Are you happy here Wonwoo?" Mr. Jeon asked him while giving him a serious look.

"Ne I really like it here especially because I have Mingyu as my friend." He gave his parents a wide smile and Mingyu had a small smile on his face. His parents were happy that he was enjoying himself here and he isn't as emotionless anymore and he can at least socialize with one person.

Mrs. Jeon brought out dessert and they started eating it, Mingyu looked at Wonwoo and he looked back. Mingyu loved looking into his dark chocolate eyes, it made him feel more in love with Wonwoo. Mingyu looked away so Wonwoo's parents didn't get suspicious and he continued eating. Mingyu flinched when he felt Wonwoo's hand on his thigh, close to his member.

"Is something wrong Mingyu?" Mrs. Jeon asked and Mingyu gave her a smile and shook his head, he then looekd at Wonwoo who was smirking and he didn't like the look of his smirk.

Mingyu was slowly eating while being cautious of Wonwoo's hand, his eyes widened when Wonwoo moved his hand on top of his member and started palming it, slowly. Mingyu shifted in his seat feeling uncomfortable but enjoying the pleasure he was receiving. Wonwoo started palming his erection harder and Mingyu was struggling to keep his moans in, he didn't want Wonwoo's parents or the two younger children at the table knowing what's happening. Wonwoo was about to put his hand in Mingyu's pants but before he could Mingyu stood up and ran to the bathroom. All eyes at the table followed him and they were a bit shocked at his actions. Wonwoo smirked to himself and continued eating his dessert.