Chapter Ten

______________

The moon, bright and filled with welcoming raised upon the sky, the stars bright illuminating crystals which captivated me even more of the beautiful scenery. I sat on the meadow, staring at the moon with sudden calmness. My hands rested on my thighs as some flowers surrounded me with their bright colors. Roses and Jasmine's scent began to invade my nostrils, bringing peace and serene sensations run through me once again.

Nothing seemed to be worrying me, just the moon and the scent of the flowers seemed to transport me somewhere quiet, maintaining my thoughts sealed. –"Now you're all mine" The low deep voice fanned against my neck. Paralyzed by the horrific sound, my body tried to release off the hold that kept me captive against the serious beast that held me for his enjoyment. –"LET GO!" I shouted with anger and fear radiating from my voice. He laughed and held my neck in between his strong hands. Fear radiated through me as a whimper erupted from me at the painful force of his hand.

-"I'm going to enjoy you, slowly, deliciously until you forget everything and just think of me" He whispered in my ear, my body felt the disgusting sensations run through me. No. . . His tongue slid down to my throat and enjoyed the taste of my skin against his repugnant organ. Oh god please no. . . He let out a deep laugh and kept his torture against my skin. His teeth began to press against my skin, feeling the pain and worry take over me. NO. . . His arms painfully hold onto my thighs, pushing further into my skirt and making me tear up at the image before my bare eyes.

-"NO!"

-"NO!" I gasped. My body sitting up the bed and the quivering that horrendously took over my body. Heart beating, nails digging into my scull and the frightening image that came over my eyes began to consume my body in sudden numbness.

-"Princess?" He calls for me, his voice sounding distance as if it was miles away from my ears to reach. There's something inside of me breaking, tearing into pieces as the images proceede to come and take a part of my dignity and hope. I feel his eyes on me, seeing the anger that may radiate upon his eyes as he continues to scan me for any clue or reading me for answers.

The second beast has haunted my thoughts in ways that I fear and threaten for my life. Repulsive images and fearsome touch of his become to consume upon me piece by piece as its torture continues to invade my nights of peace. He can't be something the beast is. . . He can't take something that doesn't belong to him. . . Neither he can claim me when he has never seen me before, just once. . . just that one time in the woods, haunting me from the top of a stack of rocks, seeking for something I couldn't be assure of. . . Dangerous, silent and predator with no mercy. . . He would devour the last bit of me to take the beast of my system, but part of me can't accept the defeat. . . Part of me wants the win. . . The hope of having a happy ending as in the Fairy Tales of the books I've read before.

-"Princess?" He calls once again, this time his voice is close, soft at the contact of my ears and relaxing the insane thoughts that driven my mind away from here, separating me from reality and present. He reaches for me, his hand touching my skin and letting the bolts of divine fire run through me like a purifying wave taking away the bad thoughts and scary worries that consume me towards the darkness, but, he. . . he brings the light back to me. . . even though darkness is all he thinks he is. . .

-"I can't lose you" I whisper, gazing up at his green penetrating eyes. The look on his face makes him alert of my words, sudden worry is drawn on his features making the worry flame through him. –"You aren't going to lose me. . ." He mumbled, taking my hand in his and kissing it with his soft lips. The fire still strikes into me, letting me fly away with the feelings that come from his touch, kisses and presence. –"Promise me. . . promise me you'll always be safe. . . no matter what happens. . ." I speak out, feeling my inside break at my confession. He needs to leave. . . This is the only way he can be safe and the only way I can keep him safe of the danger that will take on us.