Term 2

So I've been back at school for like, a week yeah. Well because it's term 2 and the teachers need to give us our half yearly reports at the end of term 2, we've been thrown our assignments and tests extremely early, and because Australia likes to test its teachers as well as it's students, I have NAPLAN starting next week (NAPLAN is a massive nation wide test we have to do, it doesn't count for much, it generally tests how our teachers teach us, but it's still stressful.). So I'm sad to say, due to this, as well as serious motivational problems and writers block, EH is on hold for a while, until school calms down, which will be in like a week because that means I have two weeks to stretch out most of my studying and assignments, in which I can add writing, which by the way, involves me sitting at my desk for like half an hour thinking about how, why, and what to write. But, with this break, I can let my creative muscles settle so I've got plenty of backup ideas for when my EH series finishes.

I also want to take this opportunity to say thankyou for 600 reads!!!! I wrote a story before this which was so inconsistent i took it down, and it breached 200 reads with 9 chapters, this has 13 chapters, and it has breached an amazing 600! Holy shite! Thankyou so much! Thankyou to Into_The_Shadows and Zoeylou10 for their ongoing support, and to the silent readers who take time out of their weeks to read my writing, it's amazing to think about this, and boosts my confidence in my writing a lot, so thankyou so so so so so much!

Either way, I hope everyone has a lovely week, and... May the Fourth be with you!