-Any-

-AN-

Any character input that you want to imagine, it won't specify. I'm just writing how I feel towards my loved one, so I'm not really strifing over which character will deliver it.

For Tra~

Song: Stand By Me
Artist: Ben E. King

~*~

She was a picture of blossoming beauty. Even when put in the scenery she was; with the willow trees billowing softly, the tall grass swaying to and fro, the brilliant blue of the sky above her... She outweighed it all. Far too easily. It was almost unfair how such a normal, human girl could have such entrancing beauty bestowed upon her.

There are times, actually, where I doubted she was a human girl. The logic of her grace suggests she was the goddess Aphrodite. The Goddess of beauty and love, she was magnificent.

I adore her. Entirely. In fact, I would argue that I knew I'd fall for her from day one. When I saw that girl, pleading for help, a thousand tears unseen in her eyes, I knew I was done for. Who could refuse to be the haven of an Angel?

And now, every time I look at her, it's always like the very first time, all over again.

I would forever be longing to run my fingers through that soft, (H/C) hair, which flowed in perfect rivers down her shoulders.

Always losing myself to those eyes of fluorescent (E/C). Which sparkled in a way that not even the stars in the night sky could rival.

And her lips... They were the Lucifer. Tempting me with something so wonderfully sinful. She was the Apple, and I am Eve. It is not permitted, but she was too delectable to refuse. And I know, that to taste her, would be to taste the Ambrosia of the gods she told of, some time ago.

I am in love with her... Completely, and much too entirely. And sometimes, is scares me. Was there any room for love in this existence? And if so, how much? Whatever measure there is on how much you can love a person, I'm sure I have surpassed it.

She has me at her every beck and call, and I'm painfully aware that she knows this. But, she has never tried to exploit it, and for that, I am grateful. That girl could have me murdering an entire town of people, with little more reason than, 'I want you to'.

However, despite my hardest intentions, I'd fallen to the sins of love. The jealousy of others seeing her kind smile. The greed, and want of her undivided attention. The lust, the desire...

Although, there are times I don't desire her in a physical way. I simply desire to have her as mine. I desire her heart, her mind. That beautiful mind, which was bursting with stories of wonder, untold by her mouth.

But mostly, I simply wished to be the one she'd fall asleep beside at the end of the day. I longed to hear her soft breaths, as she fell asleep against my chest. I want to be the one to dry her tears, and assure her everything will be ok. As she has done, so many times for me.

So, to reiterate... I loved her. I am in love with, (Name), the girl with the (H/L) (H/C) hair, and shimmering (E/C) eyes. For little more reason then, she was who she was.

And maybe one day, she would understand the depth of just how much I do love her. But until then, I am more than happy to watch her from the side, as she unknowingly captures more and more of my heart, simply by being her.