"First kiss," - Ladynoir

It was awful day for Marinette.

Nothing was worse than seeing her crush being kissed by a girl she didn't like.

It was weird, because she was trying to talk to him, when Chloe came and kissed him out of no where.

He couldn't even push her away, since he was way to suprised.

"Uh .. I'm g-gonna go," Marinette mumbled, uncomfortable seeing them kissing, even though Adrien pulled away right after.

"Marinette, wait," he needed to ask her about the project they were working on together, but he didn't get a chance.

He felt bad, but he pushed Chloe completely away and looked at her angrily. "Don't do that ever again!"

He walked away, sad more than anything else.

His first kiss wasn't something he wanted.

--------------------------------------

It was around midnight, when Ladybug sat down at one of the rooftops and waited for her partner.

After a few minutes, he sat down next to her, without any puns or comments.

They sat in silence for a while, when Ladybug had enough of it. "What's wrong?"

"What would be wrong, my lady?" he forced his smile.

"Chat, I'm here for you if you need to talk to someone," she smiled at him.

He lowered his head, "It's nothing really,"

"Kitty cat, I have never you seen you this down, so please tell me," she was worried.

"It's not talking about our personal life if I tell you this, right?" he sadly smiled.

"A girl kissed me today," he said, which made Ladybug confused.

"And that's wrong, because ... ?"

"It was my first kiss and it was forced," he sighed, biting his lip.

"Y-Your first kiss?" dammit the stammering Marinette!

"That hard to believe, huh?" he shook his head.

"I uh .." how can she tell him that wasn't his first kiss?

That his first kiss was with her?

What was she going to choose?

Sad cat or nonstop talking about their kiss?

"That wasn't your first , Chat," she said, looking down at her fingers.

"My lady?"

"I was your first kiss," she sighed, knowing that he wouldn't let this go for anything on the world.

"What are you talking about, my lady? I definitely would remember if you kissed me," he laughed.

"No, actually you wouldn't," she looked at him. "It was last Valentine's day,"

"I don't remember half of that day," he muttered.

"Exactly," she said. "You took an arrow for me, which made you fall under a spell and I kissed you to break it," she shrugged like it was an ordinary thing.

In reality it was her first kiss too.

It might not be Adrien, but she was happy it was someone special to her.

"We kissed?" he asked, finally realizing her words. "I-I mean you k-kissed me?!"

"You're never letting this go, are you?" she asked and he shook his head.

"Was it good?" he asked her, hope in his eyes.

"I'm going to leave that to your imagination," she smiled, as she messed up his hair.

He smiled for a second, before his smile fell. "I don't even remember it,"

Ladybug felt sorry for her kitty cat and she had no idea what came over her, but she placed one hand on his cheek, before pulling him in for a kiss.

He was to shocked to do anything, but when he realized what she did, she already moved away. "There's one to remember,"

He was still there stoned, not knowing what to do.

Ladybug just smirked at him. "C'mon. City won't patrol itself,"

---------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, but I update when I get an idea.