Introduction

A/N -

Thankyou all for checking this book. This book consists of letters written by the protagonist.

I hope you like it.

Happy reading :)

--------------

Chapter - 1

Dear Tyler,

I saw you with her today. Hands entwined, head thrown back while laughing, cupping each other's faces and exchanging sweet promises.

Maybe you really don't know how much your actions and your words affect me.

If only you knew how many sleepless nights I have had coz of you.

If only you knew how proud I feel of myself if I can succeed in lightening up your mood.

If only you knew how many times you have crossed my mind.

If only you knew how red my cheeks become when you as much as just hold my hand.

If you only you knew how much I love you.

IF ONLY.

Its so ironic to think that 'if' and 'only' are mere words but if blended together, they can haunt you every night.

"You deserve 10× better." They say.

I totally agree. I really do deserve.

Who doesn't want a guy who would care for his girl like a mother?

Who doesn't want a guy who grants his girl's wishes like a Jeanie in Aladdin's pot?

Who doesn't want a guy who would hug his girl tight assuring everything will be okay?

Who doesn't want to be feel loved?

Every Hazel Grace out there needs her Augustus Waters.

But I have one extravagant wish.

I want my Augustus to be you.

Too much to ask for, isn't it?

Yours,

Jennifer

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

A/N -

Hello people!

I hope you liked it. Every chapter will be short letters like the one above.

Vote, comment and spread the word :)

Love always,

KHUSHALI ~