Chapter 33

Savannah's P.O.V

'The Other shall rise while The One will die.
One lover will fall only fate can decide.
Two is grieved and the others will morn.
Three wrong moves and a monster will be born.

A war between black and white.
From a fatal day with a fateful bite.
The wolf that could let all evil fall,
Or the one who started it all.'

I was up studying the scroll, well, more like trying to understand it. It, also, just so happened to be three o'cloak, in the morning.
I couldn't make sense of any of the first half, who is the 'other' and the 'one'. I assume the prophecy meant they were people, since the words had capital letters, though I have no idea who. Well, I have some idea. I'm rather scared at, 'one wrong move and a monster will be born.' If this prophecy is meant for me, will I become a monster or will I create one.

However, my thoughts were interrupted by a quiet knock on the door.
I crept over to the door, making sure not to wake Ethan up, and opening it slightly.
"Savannah?" I heard.
"Yes?" I replied.
Bianca's face appeared through the light of the crack.
"Can I talk to you?" She asked.

~~~

We sat in the cafeteria. It was strange to be here with out the cheerful buzz of people work.
We sat for a minute in silence, taking in the eerie silence.
"So," I said, trying to start up the future conversation. "What did you want to talk about?"
"I heard what happened the other day with Oliver."
I frown. "Okay." I said. "Who told you about that."
"Oliver."
"What, exactly, did he tell you?"
"That you committed treason and yelled at him."
I mused over this.
"And what do you think of that?" I said after a minute.
"Depends on what your story is."
"I yelled at him, and he accused me of committing treason which I didn't do."
"Why?"
"He asked me to break up with Ethan."
Her eyes went wide.
"Okay, Ethan I get, but treason?"
"He caught me outside."
"Your giving short answers why?"
"Still kinda ticked off."
"Why?"
"I didn't even slap him, what was I thinking." I said distraught, waving my hands in the air.
Bianca laughed.
"I just yelled at him and slammed a door." I continued.
"He knows who I am, I mean I can hit him now, and I completely missed my chance." I ranted.
Bianca was now clutching her stomach as she laughed.
Once I finished ranting and Bianca finished dying of laughter I asked her, "so what did you want to talk about."
"Well, two things really. One, I don't know what to do about the Pack." She paused. "And two, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry, I haven't really said it out right to you."
I cocked my head to one side.
"Sorry for what?"
"Everything, those seven years before you left, for torturing you, picking on you, telling you that you should have died with Mom and Dad and that it was your fault they died, but you weren't even in the country." She trailed.
"Bianca, it's okay, forgiven and forgotten."
"But, it's not okay Savannah. I hurt you, my own family."
A single tear rolled down her cheek.
"Bianca, I'm fine, and thanks to you I meet the boys and Ethan, I'm happy now."
"I got you rejected, I remember when we were kids talking about our mates and how we couldn't wait till we were 18. I ruined that dream for you."
"Bianca," I said firmly, "do not think, for one second, that Oliver rejecting me was your fault, that's his choice and his alone, you can not take the blame for that."
"But, it is, I turned him on you, I made him hurt you." She began sobbing.
I jumped over the table onto her side and embraced her.
"Bianca what's brought this on?" I ask. "You know I don't care, you came back, you said sorry. Oliver hasn't done that. He hasn't changed, you have and that's what matters."
"I just feel so bad, I'm spending time with my mate, and I can't help but think that you could be in the same position as me."
"I'm happy with Ethan, happier than I even could have been with Oliver, and I mean it."
"That's because Oliver hurt you."
"So what? If I'm happy and your happy that's all that matters."
"I just feel like maybe, if it weren't for me, you would be happier."
"Did the boys bring this on, or Luke, cause I can go beat them up or tell them to stop."
"It wasn't any of them."
"Really?" I ask. "Because, you were smart enough to know that I'm happy, so why have you changed all of a suddenly?"
"Oliver." She blurts out. "He got angry when you rejected his proposal about breaking it off with Ethan and said that it was all my fault, that you would have been happier with him from the beginning if it weren't for me."
"Bianca do I need to remind you that he was the one to reject me in the first place, not you, not anyone else, but him."
"I know." She said nodding.
"Don't listen to him, he's just a bully with power, but his words don't speak the truth."
We sat in silence, hugging one another.
"I just wanted to say sorry."
"You don't have to tell me," I said pulling out of the embrace. "But why? Why did you do it, was it just out of grief or anger?"
"Jealousy." She whispered. "Of you and Luke. You always hung out with Dad and did pranks, with Darren and Oliver. I just hung out with Mom, and occasionally you when you weren't with the boys. The  you went to France and the boys still didn't let me hang out with you, I wasn't good enough at setting pranks or making them up like you were. I wasn't good at sports and no one wanted to be on my team. Looking back now it seems kinda stupid, but I want them to like me more than you, so I set them against you after the war blaming you for everything. I was jealous of you my older twin sister."
"It's not stupid, not for an nine year old, I'm sorry I didn't spend as much time with you as I should of."
"I made your life a living hell for seven years because of it."
I shrugged. "And? If they actually cared about me, like Luke, they would have stuck up for me."
"Still."
"I don't mind."
She rose her eyebrows at me.
"Okay, I minded a little, but you've changed and you were nine, maybe a very violent nine year old, but still. I'm sorry I asked, I shouldn't have done that."
"No, you deserved to know."
"Okay. Truce."
"Truce."
"Besties?"
"Besties."
"So, what this problem with the pack, other than there idiot of an Alpha?"
"That is kinda the problem."
"Continue." I said confused.
"Well, I'm the Luna." She said pausing again.
"Correct." I said.
"Because, I'm Oliver's mate apparently."
I nodded.
"So, if I, hypothetically, found my actual mate what do you think I should do."
I mused over this for a minute.
"Well, does the Apollo Pack have a back up Luna?" I asked. "Because some Pack's do."
"Yeah, but it's you." She said. "Oliver wasn't part of the decision, and we knew you were alive, you supposed to be Apollo Pack's Luna."
I looked horrified. "You choose me? It that even possible? Cause I'm still apparently dead, or banished, and I'm the Luna of Sliver Lune and it's not possible for me to be the Luna of two packs." I said in a rush.
"That's the problem." She said.
"Okay," I said. "But, I think you told me you had this hypothetical mate of yours back when you stayed with us. So what's this hypothetical mate of yours, like?" I asked.
"Dreamy," she said, resting her head in her hands, "and sweet and kind and, of course cute." She paused. "Hypothetically of course."
We bursted out into a fit of laughter.
We dried our eyes before continuing with the problem at hand.
"So what should I do?" She asked. "I can't bear to spend another second with Oliver and I hate having to hide my relationship with Ian-"
"Ian?" I teased, wiggling my eyebrows.
"Shut up." She said whacking my arm playfully.
"My apologies, continue." I said with a serious face.
"But, I can't just leave at the same time."
I nodded.
The was a minute if silence.
"This is the time where you give some amazing advice and solve the whole world's problems." Bianca said jokingly.
"Step one." I said pointing upwards. "Break it of with Oliver."
"And what if that doesn't work?" She asked.
"Have you tried?" I asked with wide eyes.
"No, but-"
"Then he will have to deal with me." I said.
She smiled. "Thanks Savannah."
"So, is their a step two?" She asked.
"There might be, however I need information.
"What kind of information?" She asked, slyly.
"I'm assuming he is not from the Apollo Pack?"
She nodded.
"So, where is he from?"
"His parents are the beta's of the Blood-Red Rose Pack."
I nodded.
"You don't seem angry." She said worriedly.
"Of course not." I said surprised. "If he's your mate and you love him then I will accept him into our stuffed up family, unless he hurts you, and besides he's not his parents, he might be like Darren."
"Yeah, he is." She said nodding. "Thanks."
"For what?"
"Trusting in him and me."
"Anything for my little sis." I said grinning wickedly.
"Ha ha." She said dryly.
"So step two?" She said.
"Getting him in to the pack, people need to trust him."
She nodded.
"Then the final step, step three." I said, "and quite possibly the hardest step of all."
"Telling people that he is my mate, and Oliver's not."
I nodded.
"But how would I do that?"
"Get Oliver to tell the pack?"
"Tell the pack what?"
"That I'm his actually mate, and that he rejected me."
"And why would he do that?"
"Blackmail, threats the usually." I said while picking at my nails.
Bianca raised her eyebrows at me.
"Oh, shush, we'll find a way."
"Okay," Bianca said revising. "So break up with Oliver, then introduce Ian, and finally find a way to say were actual mates."
I nodded.
"Let's do it."

~~~

The following morning I went down to the cafeteria, only to find everyone in a bad mood.
Ethan and Thomas where glaring at Oliver.
Luke, and therefore Scarlett, was stressing out over his work.
Jordan seemed to be mad at Leo, therefore vice versa.
Darren was actually not in a bad mood, however everyone else's moods were obviously getting him down.
I sat down staring at everyone, and then to top it all off Bianca plonked herself down beside me and whispered. "He wouldn't let me break up with him."
After eating breakfast and sitting in silence I decided to do something about the major tension our table was letting off.
"Alright." I said banging my hands on the table, making everyone jump. "We are going to go on a field trip."
"What?" Ethan said.
"Field trip." I repeated.
"Why?" Luke asked.
"Because every single one of you are in a bad mood and I'm down with it."
"Alright what are we going to do?" Darren asked calmly.
"Ice skating."
"When?"
"Now before training, so everyone meet outside by the letter box in 10." I said standing up.
"And if your not there, in 10, there will be consequences." I said before walking to the guest house.

"So why are we going, I wasn't in a bad mood." Ethan said.
"Really?" I said disbelieving, grabbing my skates.
"Yes." He said slowly.
"So those death glares weren't meant for Oliver." I said cheekily.
He rubbed his neck, "you saw that then?" He asked.
"Of course." I said, kissing his cheek.
"Well, let's go." He said grabbing my hand and walking out the door.

We arrived at the ice skating park and got our skates, expect for Darren and I who brought our to own, then we tried to gracefully skate onto the arena. Keyword, tried.
I was teaching Thomas, who have never been ice skating before, to skate without using the barrier along the edges when Ethan came and grabbed me from behind.
"Ethan." I squealed, as he picked me up.
"Yes sweetheart?" He said, putting me back on me feet, so I promptly fell down.
"Help me up." I said sweetly.
He reached down and twirled me around.
"Why are you being the sudden romantic?" I asked.
"Our first date." He said whispered in my ear.
I grinned wickedly. "Catch me if you can." I whispered back, before speeding off.
"Oh no, you don't." He shouted chasing after me.
I reached Luke and hid behind him.
"You know," he said, "that sometimes it looks like your being all romantic, then the next minute your playing tag."
"That is the sum of our relationship." I said before skating off again.

Hours pasted of us falling onto our butts and getting soaked. We decided to head back up to the Pack House to get ready for training. However, my mission was complete, everyone was in a better mood and were laughing at photos of each other from the memories that were made.
***************************
HELLO EARTHLINGS!
The end is near!
I have like five more chapters to go...
*sniffs*
I'm gonna go before I start to cry.
Vote. Comment. Don't wear capes. (- I'm watch ya'll)
-Fox