Chapter 5

Isabel's POV

I landed outside The Burrow. I went to the door and knocked. Mrs. Weasley answered the door.

"Hello, who are you?" Mrs. Weasley  asked me.

"Mrs. Weasley, it's me Hermione. But I found out that I am a Zabini. So, now I am Isabel Zabini." I replied.

"Oh, Hermione! Come in. How many times do I have to tell you call me Molly. You and Harry are like my kids too." Molly said, gesturing me come inside.

"Thank you, Molly." I said walking in.

"Kids!" Molly called.

Everyone came down. Charlie, Percy, Bill, Fleur, George, Fred, Ron, Ginny and Harry came down, and Arthur were sitting on the couch reading the Daily Prophet.

"Hey Isabel!" Harry, Ginny and Ron exclaimed.

"Hey Isabel, sorry for yelling at you last time." Ron said apologetically.

"It's okay, Ron." I said.

"Um, who is she?" Percy  asked.

"It's me Hermione. But, now I go by Isabel Zabini." I said.

All of them started giving me hugs. Until Molly called us for supper.

"Kids, dinner's ready!" Molly shouted from the kitchen.

Everyone was sitting at the table and started eating. Molly's cooking is so delicious.

After dinner, we started going upstairs and went to our bedrooms. I slept in Ginny's room, while Harry slept in Ron's room.

"Night Ginny" I said.

"Night Isabel" She said.

•••••••••

The next day, I wake up groggily to an owl pecking the window. I got up and took the letters from its left leg. I see the Hogwarts crest. I immediately got excited. There are 4 letters that are addressed to Harry, Ron, Ginny and me.

"Guys! Wake up, our Hogwarts letters are here!" I shouted. They got up instantly.

"Bloody hell Isabel, we are human beings that need something called sleep." Ron shouted from his room.

I went to Ron's room and see that they both already fell back to sleep. I shook them awake. Then, I tossed their letters and started opening mine. I opened it and a badge fell out of it. I looked at it and gasp. It was the head girl badge. Just then, Harry and Ron came in the room. I started reading my letter, it read:

Dear Miss Zabini,

You are invited to return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I would also like to congratulate you on becoming head girl. Due to recent discoveries, there will be a resorting. Inside will be the list of requirements needed. The semester will start on September 1. 

Sincerely,
Headmistress Minerva McGonagall

"I'm head girl!" I exclaimed.

"Congratulations, Isabel."  They congratulated me.

"I'm deputy head!" Ginny and Harry exclaimed in unison.

"Congratulations!" Ron and I congratulated them.

"I'm prefect!" Ron exclaimed.

"Congratulations!" Me, Harry and Ginny congratulated him.

"What's with all the commotion?" Molly ask.

"I am head girl, Ginny and Harry are deputy head and Ron is prefect!" I exclaimed.

"This calls for a celebration." Molly said.

We all changed and went downstairs for breakfast. I found an owl pecking the window...again. I went to the owl and took the parchment off. It read:

Dear Isabel,

I was wondering if you could come with me and my friends to Diagon Alley to buy supplies today at 9:30. You can bring you're friends with you.

Love,
Blaise

"Guys, my brother and his friends are going to Diagon Alley today at 9:30. Do you wanna join them?" I ask.

"Okay." They replied.

I wrote back:

Dear Blaise,

Sure! We'd like to join you guys.

Love,
Isabel

I gave to the owl and it flew off. After breakfast, I changed to a blouse with a ribbon, jeans and a pair of maroon converse. We all flooed to Diagon Ally.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!

So this chapter is dedicated to MsMalfoy3_29

PLEASE
VOTE
COMMENT