Chapter One : Humiliation

**********

~Chapter One : Humiliation~
~Start~

**********

~Nakamura Akito~

I am Nakamura Akito, a cat boy owned by a girl by my age named, Sakamoto Hinata. But I never call her by her name as half-cats like myself aren't destined to call our owner by their names.

Master was a really spoiled young girl, always getting what she wants as she came from such a rich family. She is currently ten years of age and if you ask me, she should learn proper manners in this age.

I do think I am in the same age as my Master, ten years of age. We, cat people, do not age like cats, we age like normal human beings.

"Akito! Come meet my friends!" I heard my Master called me.

As always, I obidiently got out of my room and went downstairs, to see her seating with a bunch of people that looks to be the same age as her.

Master grinned at me, mischievously. "Come here, Akito!" She said as she pulled me over to her.

"What is it, Master?" I asked, curious.

"Well, my friends and I are waiting for the snacks to finish and we're bored so..." She trailed off and smiled at me, mischievously. "Entertain us, I guess?"

"How am I supposed to entertain you all?" I said. "I can work but I'm not really good at entertaining people."

"Just do a little dance or something!" She said, impatiently as she pulled out a camera. "I'm sure everyone will enjoy it!"

I blushed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, Master, but I cannot do that." I refused, however, this was not the first time. "I-It is too humiliating for me to dance with you recording every of my movements. Besides, I do not know how to dance."

Master's face expression turned into irritation. "Come on, you're just going to dance! You're not going to die if other people sees you dancing." She said.

I shooked my head. "No. I'm sorry but I prioritize my dignity." I said.

"Tch." She said as she frowned. She turned around and placed her camera back on her bag. I can hear her muttering. "Why does mom and dad have to get the cat that so annoyingly formal?"

I pretended not to hear her hurtful words. This was not the first time she talked bad about me, in fact, she always does whenever I did not satisfy her commands. It is something I cannot handle so I pretend not to hear anything.

"Sorry, guys." I heard my Master apologized to her friends. "My cat's being annoying today so, I guess we're going to bathe in boredom until snacks are finish."

She slumped down on the couch and turned to me. "You can go back now, Akito. You're not needed here anymore." She said.

I nodded and gone back to my room. I feel so vexed right now. I cannot take anymore of her demands, they are way too embarrassing for my liking. But I will admit, without her and her family, I would not survive by now so I guess, I could become a little grateful.

**********

~Sakamoto Hinata~

I sighed out of frustration. My bestie, Yukimura Ayano turned to me. "What's with the frustrated sigh, Hinata?" She asked.

"It's just that cat, Akito!" I yelled, as I swayed my arms around. "He's soo annoying! He can't even do something simple like dancing!?"

"Chill, Hinata." She said. "If you dislike him that much, why did you even bought him?"