Chapter 01: The Realization of separation.

COPYRIGHT

SPARE PARTS OF TWO HEARTS ❤️

©2016, HIMANSHU TAMGADGE.

PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD.

 All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the writer, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the author.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN SHORT PLAGIARISM WILL NOT AT ALL BE TOLERATED.

-------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU ENJOY SPOTH. CHEERS!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BABYYYY!!!! Wake up boy, Adora and Ashton are waiting for you in foyer."

*yawning*

"Ahh Umm... what happened mommy? Ask them why they have come."

Sean tries to pull his blanket back suddenly *Boom Bang* Adora and Ashton jumps on him!

Sean had a large bedroom and his bed too was huge, Adora loved his bed so much that she cuddled there with pillow whenever she visited Sean. Any girl would love that, a circular bed all fluffy.

Meanwhile Ashton pulled out Sean's blanket and hit him with pillow with fullest of his power.

"ouchhh ouch ahhh Please stop both of you! Ashton Aroda!" Sean screamed.

"Wake-up you son of Koala, even real koala doesn't sleep this much, as you do" Ashton didn't stopped hitting him.

"Okay okay, you win, let me at least roll down from my bed" Sean in a high voice

"YOU CALL IT BED? IT'S CALLED LOVE DUDE LOVE" Adora busy cuddling and ignoring pillow fight and everything what both boys did.

Sean woke up rubbing his eyes. He wore a night suit having yellow and blue strips on a white, all over his shirt and trousers.

That was one of the reasons why Ash(Ashton) Called him SPOILED BRAT, this time he looked funny. In a weird dress rubbing his eyes, having messy hair.

"Sean, You know what, if Emma would see you in this look, I bet she would never have crush on you" said Ashton.

"Shut-up, she's a nice girl" Sean replied.

"Yeah! That's what I am saying SHES NICE and you are not, just look at you man" Ash quipped.

"Shut-up you both, why are you talking about that bitch." Adoo(Adora)

"Yes! Baby! Adoo Love you ton *flying kiss* and Ash please keep quiet and why the hell you came so early morning here" Sean.

"Dude its one prime meridian and you call it early morning" Adoo said in a monotonous voice.

"WTF! ARE YOU SERIOUS I broke my own record I slept for 16 freaking hours" Sean.

"yeah, yeah, MR. LAZY, Happy with this tag? Now should we talk about business?" Ash.

"Yup! Sure if Miss Adroa Beckham is done killing my beloved pillow" Sean.