Names

~Tiny warning~

These family's are fictional. I honestly don't want to earn stalker status and have "Who is *insert youtuber here* related to?" in my search bar. (Oh please who am I kidding, my search bars already rekt and full of YouTube stuff, there's no saving it) Its bad enough I went on the wiki to find their lasts names, and then proceeded to write a fanfic including them.

But mostly because I'm to lazy to re-write the 2727 word chapter.

○●○●○●○●○●

"The POWER family!"

Eyes scan to the front of the area, the closest spot near the stage. Of course they would be near the front, as their last name implies, they had the most wealth and power over everyone.

They looked so uptight to, all of them with their blonde hair styled perfectly, to tall for their own good. Their clothes dipped in gold and silk, jewelry lining their pale arms and hands. They acted like they themselves were the leaders of the world, and everyone else was mere peasants. They had their whole family standing there, a daughter and two boys around my age, and a mother and father behind them

I suppose the taller of two boys wasnt the absolute worst of the family. He wore a bright red hoodie and some jeans, but didnt over do it in the silk and the fabric like the others. In fact, if anything he stood out from them and their flashy colors and their mocking stares.

The crowd murmered, some people in delight and others in worry. The Power family was in fact the richest, and often bought things in the village others couldnt afford. If the father left for war, the person who was able to get such riches, odds were prices would have to be dropped for most everything, which would destroy the merchant class.

No one moved, and the power family talked amongst themselves, looking over at each other in fear, knowing of them would have to leave for war.

"I'll go." The boy with the red jacket said, walking up onto the stage, blue eyes focused on anything but his family.

"Whats your name?" The man asked, taking a paper and pen out, ready to write it down.

"Lachlan"

●○●○●○●○●○

"The LATSKY family!"

The center turned to a small family near the back. The merchant class.

The father and the son were fighting, the yells overtaking the hushed wispers of the crowds and the sound of the banners flapping in the wind. Both were demanding that the other stay, both ending up hugging each other in the end and wispering their final decision to each other.

"Ill go!" The younger of the two said, smiling at his father and hugging him before mounting the stage with his head held high, his blue jacket blowing softly in the wind.

"And whats your name?"

"Robert."

○●○●○●○●○●

"The ARSEMENT family."

A boy with brown hair that hung very loosely over his face as if he just woke up, was hugging his family like a lifeline. His snapback started to slip off his rather large bush of brown hair as he gingerly let go of his family and mounted the stage amongst the others. He wasnt the oldest in his rather large family, but wasnt the youngest, and I couldnt place a name on any of them. Probably some poor family that would work in the farms all their lifes.

"My names Preston." He said with a fake cheerfulness as he watched his name be jotted down.

●○●○●○●○●○