Chapter 32- An Honor

Maybe I'll update every Sunday for GoT
2 things: BRAN CAME BACK AND SPOILER SPOILERS: JON SNOW IS ALLLLLLIIIIIIIVVVVEEEE!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Bran was still warging. It had been two days. After the first, people started visiting more often, a bit worried. It was a small group of us now. Me and Catelyn took turns watching him. I fed him honey and gave him water. Sometimes he would breathe a little heavy and his head would move some. Meera and Jojen had also joined us and kept watch from the corner of Bran's room. Jojen didn't seem worried, but he told no one what he thought Bran would be doing. I had a few guesses of my own. Meera didn't seem to know so she just watched him. On the 3rd day, Meera and i began to talk to pass the time. After a while, Catelyn put down her book and joined us. I got to know a bit about Meera and the Reed house. Things I didn't know before and she got to know me better. Bran seemed to pick the same type of friends to be around. Fearless, strong, beautiful. I wouldn't say myself as beautiful, but I can fight. I can protect him. Meera can too. Arya. Jojen has his own powers as well to help Bran. He chooses tough friends that love him very much. More like they chose him though. It sort of just happened. Rickon came in just then quietly and tapped my arm. Catelyn was checking Bran's head to make sure he didn't have a fever or anything. A mother will worry. I let Rickon climb on my lap. He is getting big. He leans against me, his head on my shoulder. He was so young he didn't understand everything and he was usually alone. I think about the poor kid from time to time who isn't sure where to turn. Who is scared and portrays it with aggression. Shaggydog lays at my feet. Maester Luwin comes in with some more honey and water and places it on the bedside table. He asks Lady Stark if she would want some food for us all soon. She sighed and nodded but turned back to her son. One hand was on his hair the other on her book. "He always finds ways to worry me..." Jojen responds. "He doesn't tell anyone where he's going. That isn't the smartest thing to do. Not that anyone could follow him." Cat sighs again an Maester Luwin respectfully bows and spares me and quick smile before leaving. What was that about? Just a show of kindness? Huh. Rickon whines and looks up at me, his eyes full of tears. He refuses to let them fall and he bites his lip hard. I ruffle his hair and mumble to him giving him a hug. He whimpers a few times and hugs me back, his eyes pressed to my shoulder. He puts his arms around my neck. "I love you y/n. Please don't leave me alone.." He draws back. Catelyn watched him and gives me a glance. She looks ashamed. I give he a sympathetic smile. It isn't her fault. 6 children including Jon, it's hard to look after them all. Ned would come in often but most of the time he had to deal with Lordly matters. Mostly where food was coming from. I decide to take Rickon for a walk. I blush but decide to do it anyway. I place Rickon down and walk over to Bran, giving him a kiss on his forehead. I brush his hair back and smile at him before turning to Rickon. His eyes light up a bit and he opens his arms. I smile and pick the child up and carry him outside without another word. But I did glance to Cat who mouthed her thank you. I smile back. I hadn't left-except for using the privy-at all since I found Bran. It was nice to stretch my legs even if I wished to stay by his side. His mother seemed to love me even more for my loyalty to him and I was glad I had a place in her family. Rickon whined again. "What is it sweet child?" "Can you sleep in my room with me tonight? Please don't leave me alone...please..." I sigh and look back in the direction of Bran's room. He needed someone. I frown and give in reluctantly. Even if I wanted to he with Bran, he had others. "sure little lord that's alright." He sniffled and smiled nuzzling my neck. "Blizzard followed you, you know." I turn to see he is right. The pup is pattering along behind me looking up at me. I giggle. Shaggydog sniffed her once she stopped and she tripped from the weight of his pushing. Her back legs fell from her use and she scrambled back up quickly and perked her ears. She opened her mouth into a happy smile like Ghost does. Direwolves don't seem to wag their tails much but they sure do smile. I bend down and Rickon picks her up before I could lend an arm myself. He smiles and hugs her. I get up and Shaggydog is the one to cry this time and nuzzle Rickon's foot. Rickon cradles Blizzard with one hand and drops one to Shaggydog to rub his head. "It's okay Shaggy I still love you best!" He smiles brightly and ruffles the black direwolf's ears. I lift Rickon up and stable him on my hip. "Where do you want to go sweetie?" He puts his arms back around my neck. "I wish we could go to the yard. Play with swords." "Play? With swords? You're getting a wooden sword if you want to play buddy." He giggles. "I wish I could play with Bran.." He frowns. The one who is closest in age to him he cannot even play with. I hugged him close to me and we walk around the castle.

***
Bran's POV
I was shivering. I've never been so cold. The temperature was so far below freezing and it wasn't even night yet. The nights were the worst. The bird was beginning to starve and it was chilled to the bone. What if it didn't survive this trip? I had a fortnight to go as this bird just to make it one way to castle black. I'd need to raid the kitchens and hope not to get shot. Then I'd have to make the entire trip back. How is this going to work? If I warg too long..I'll drown under..I can't warg for a month...I can't do it. How do I break..? This will never work...I need to make it to the message and knock myself out of this.. But..it's been so long already. I can't do this. I have to do it somehow. The second i warg back though this bird will die in the cold. If I stay, I won't be me..I'll lose sense of who I am. But the white walkers. Risking my life that far? I've risked it this much. A fortnight under...I cannot do this...

***
Meera's POV
Where did y/n go with Rickon? Will she come back? Bran had been gone for 3 days. It's so dangerous to warg that much. He needs a break. The three-eyed Raven told him not to warg too long. His visions. Gods he worried me. This boy is special to me. I can't lose him. Gods please snap out of it Bran..

Jojen's POV
I haven't had a vision in days. I've been so distracted. I was too focused on Bran. But this is when I need a vision the most. Bran was crazy. I need to talk to him. This decision he made wasn't good for him nor us-no matter his intentions of it. It would be best to stick together. I'm so worried he will lose who he is. He could get hurt. It's far too dangerous. What if he doesn't wake up?

Y/n's POV
After a while of walking, I bring Rickon back to Bran's room. I was glad he wanted to see his brother because I was dying to see him myself. Perhaps Rickon would be alright to sleep in Bran's room tonight. I didn't want to leave him. The body heat of all of the occupants and the fire constantly roasting was a warm and comforting aura. The warm walls and floors were lulling. But the faint panting every now and then was a constant chilling reminder that my husband was still warging. I walked in and Maester Luwin was checking in on Bran. There were a few trays scattered about and two were full of food. It was pie. I set Rickon down who ignored the food and immediately went to his mother. He hugged her and she spoke softly to him, placing her tray aside. She told him to eat and kissed his curly haired head. He pouted and left her side to get his own dish. I tossed a piece of meat from the salad to Blizzard who gladly wolfed it down. Shaggydog looked up at me longingly and Rickon took notice. He whistled and his Direwolf turned to him and sat by his side. Rickon handfed the black wolf some of his pie and rather savagely ate what was his own. He shared the entire meal with his dog who ate just as aggressively. Blizzard stared up at me quietly and when I was finished, I set my tray aside and threw Blizzard the last bite of bread with the pie's juices on it. She licked her lips as she swallowed it whole. Eventually, Meera laid against Bran's side of his bed and Jojen joined her. They settled down and leaned back. Catelyn made herself comfortable with furs on her chair and Hodor snored from his corner. Maester Luwin decided Bran was alright enough and smiled kindly at us. He motioned to Bran's bed to me and left quietly. Summer resumed his place on Bran's legs and Rickon took my chair by Bran's bed. Shaggy hunkered down next to him. I laid next to Bran in the bed and held him as I had done every day before.

when I woke, only Catelyn and Rickon were there. She was folding the furs. "I am going to have a bath. Tell me if you need anything Alright? Let me know if he wakes up.." She smiles sadly and leaves. I wake Rickon. "Hey little lord." "Where's Osha? Where's mother?" "Your mother's having a bath. I am assuming Osha is having breakfast." "Im starving." "Go eat. I bet you that's where Jojen and Meera are." "Hodor." Rickon looks to Bran's bed before standing up and stretching. He frowns and glances at the door before hugging me. "I'll see you soon right?" "But of course!" He smiles and trots off with shaggy. I lean over to Bran and try to feed him a little honey. As I lift the spoon I draw back so I am not to fall on him on accident. The honey drips onto the floor. "Shit.." I murmur and climb over Bran, placing the wooden spoon back onto the tray and bending down to clean up the sticky mess. I sigh and stand, heading for the bed again, seeking warmth. As I pass by the front of the bed i stop dead. I stare at Bran. He's so quiet. His mouth is slightly parted and he looks weak. His eyes are wide open. He seems to be scarcely breathing.

He gasps sharply and loudly jolting up into a sitting position. He pants and grips the furs on the sides of him. Bewildered, he stares at his lifeless legs and slowly glances up at her shocked expression. She clasps her hands into her dress nervously and her blue eyes stare into his normal brown ones. "Y/n."