1

Dear Tyler,

"I look ugly!" I say, looking at my dull reflection in the mirror.

"I am a werewolf!" You exclaim.

"Huh?" I face you, eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

"Oh! I thought we were saying all the impossible things." You say effortlessly bringing a huge grin on my face.

I wake up with a jolt. Another dream. A very tempting one which I so desperately want to convert into reality.

There is a picture of me and you on my bed side table. You are holding me close with a wide grin on your face while I am staring at you with a million dollar smile of mine. Ah those days!

I remember the way you had forced me to come to that carnival. We had clicked it in that photo booth they had near the food stalls.

Every little moment spent with you may mean nothing to you but for me they mean everything. Those little moments weren't little to me.

I still remember how you used to call me at 2 am in the night because you weren't sleepy.

I still remember how you used to tell me the silliest of things.

I still remember the way your face would lighten when my mom would prepare bacon for you.

I really wish that life had a rewind button . God only knows how desperate I am to relive those days.

Ugh! See my problem?

You are the first thing I think when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I think when I welcome sleep.
Its like- you rule my mind and own my heart. I am so dangerously fallen for you and you have no idea.

I am enchanted to every ounce of your being and you are oblivious to every ounce of my feeling.

Yours,

Jennifer.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

A/N -

Hello people!

I hope you liked my chapter :)

Vote, comment and spread the word :)

Love always,

KHUSHALI ~