.19|Hoshi Pt.2

Hoshi now stood infront of his house. He was living in a studio apartment by himself all throughout highschool, so he hadn't been "home" in ages.

He rang the doorbell to be greated by one of the many housekeepers that worked in the house," S-soonyoung?" The middle aged woman said wrapping her arms around Hoshi," I haven't seen you in a long time," She said, a sweet smile plastered on her face. She pulled Hoshi into the house, and closed the door.

"Hi Miss Choi," Hoshi said,

"What happened to your face?" she asked as she ran her fingers over the cut below his eye.

"It's nothing," he said moving her hand away," I'm waiting for my mother," he removed his shoes, before walking to the living room.

She nodded and went off to the kitchen.

He sat there planning the situation out in his head, everything going down hill each time.

The thoughts were quickly shaken out of his head when he heard a loud ass mouthed person talking, bursting through the door.

"Put my stuff u-. . .what brings you here Soonyoung?" His mom asked dismissing the other housekeepers.

TRIGGER WARNING:

"I-I have to tell you something. . ." He said standing up.

"Go ahead, she said, taking of her sunglasses.

"I lied to you about dating Anha. I'm not dating her," he said, watching as his mother's eyebrows furrowed.

"Then who exactly are you dating?" she asked. He could tell she already knew the answer but he still said it.

"T-the waiter that took our order," he said.

"What the hell?" she yelled. She grabbed a golf club from here bag on the floor from just coming back from a golf game, proceeding to hit Hoshi with it.

"I-I'm sorry," he managed before being hit again.

"How dare you? You're not my son anymore. Don't set foot in this house again!," she yelled hitting her son repeatedly, eventually stopping when she felt content with the bruises she could see on her son's body.

"Mom, please. . ." Hoshi said, tears streaming down his face.

"You disgust me, get out," she spat, dropping the golf club before exiting the living room.
~~~~
After Hoshi had limped his way home and took a now painful shower, he laid in his bed, smiling to himself.

Even though his body was aching all over, he couldn't help but smile. He felt so at ease, like the weight of the world was lifted off his shoulders.

All he had to do was regain Woozi's love that he thought he lost, and he didn't know he had it the whole time.