☆ three ☆

jungkook woke up to the ringing of his alarm.  he groaned and quickly turned it off, slapping his hand onto the dismiss button. he rubbed his eyes and stood up. it was the weekend, which meant he had earlier shifts for work. he walked to his closet and tripped over something, slamming to the ground. he groaned again.

"what the hell?" he mumbled.

"hello! or uh, good morning, as you humans say." taehyung chirped.

"so it wasn't a dream," jungkook muttered. he groaned again and sat up, looking back at tae. tae had jungkook's computer in his lap and was on google. he had found out how to work it, and the question he was looking up now was 'what does good morning mean?'. jungkook stood back up and trudged to his closet, opening it quietly and grabbing his clothes for today. he looked back at taehyung, who was looking at him too, and rolled his eyes.

"you aren't supposed to watch me change clothes, ya know."

"i don't know, i'm not familiar with what is wrong and right on earth."

jungkook rubbed his eyes again, frustrated, and told taehyung to turn around. he quickly changed into his new clothes, black jeans with a white tee, and put on his shoes. he brushed his hair and his teeth, did the other necessary things to be hygienic. he grabbed his backpack which held everything he needed and slipped it on, looking back at taehyung, who was still turned around.

"don't leave this room, got it? my dad's out there and if he sees you he'll be pissed."

"he'll pee his pan-"

"he'll be angry, tae. he'll be angry."

jungkook shook his head and smiled. he walked out quietly, making sure to shut the door. he walked out of the apartment, down the stairs, and out the door. he walked to his job, a dollar store, and put on his nametag, walking behind the cashier counter and waiting for customers to check out.

☆☆☆

taehyung opened the window and jumped down, landing in a soft bush. jungkook's dad wouldn't see him, so it would be alright, right? he looked around and followed the sidewalk to the little town nearby. he decided to look around and explore. he looked inside stores and shops, watched cars go by, and stalked after birds. he was about to catch one when he heard his name being called. he looked in the direction of the voice and saw jungkook. tae smiled, and waved, something else humans did. jungkook power walked towards him.

"what are you doing here?" jungkook hissed. tae smiled and answered him, not realizing he was doing something wrong.

"i didn't let your father see me and exited out the window."

jungkook grabbed tae by the arm and dragged him back to his job, where he told tae to stay in the bathroom and to stay in a stall (also leading him out of the women's bathroom and into the men's). jungkook walked back to the cashier counter and helped customers check out.

☆☆☆

after a couple of hours and multiple hushes, it was finally the end of jungkook's shift. he sighed in relief and took his name tag off, walking to go get tae. when he did, he grabbed him by the wrist and told him they were going back to his place. they almost made it out of the door before tae saw something and dragged jungkook back to it, which was easy as jungkook was pretty weak.

 tae had seen a crop top with stars and sequins on it from one of the clothing racks and was twirling it around, smiling. jungkook looked to the crop top then back to tae. he figured tae had been in the same shirt for a week or two, so buying him new clothes would be necessary if he was going to go out in public again, which he knew tae would. jungkook fished into his pocket and pulled out the ten dollar bill he had on him. he looked at the crop top and saw that it was only 8 dollars. he smiled and grabbed it, paying for it at the counter. he put it in a bag, grabbed tae by the wrist, and walked out, heading home.

that was kinda rushed whoops

- jadey ☆