Chapter 2 - The Deal

(Shan's POV – Sun. 13 July 2014)

How can my bed feel so small? I am under the impression I could fall off the mattress at the slightest move.

God! And that headache!

An arm is wound around my waist and I can feel someone's breath on my neck. My brain is trying to catch up on the current situation. Memories begin to come back in waves.

Yeah, last night... The nightclub... Too many drinks... That guy who kept humping me on the dancefloor...

My eyes slowly open; the sunlight doesn't help my migraine. Shit! That's not my room, not my bed either. I try to turn around and get a view of who is holding that firm grip on me. Red messy hair, cute face; he's still asleep. What was his name again? Erick? Kevin? Yes, Kevin! That's it.

Now I can clearly remember.

I was looking for some company yesterday and thought there was no better place than a nightclub for that. My best friend Liam was going out with his boyfriend - again - something about a nice romantic dinner, and I didn't feel like spending another Saturday night alone in our shared apartment. So I went to this rather shitty nightclub and when that guy Kevin began to flirt and hump all over me, then asked me to follow him to his place, I thought why not? After all, I'm a big guy. An adult! So I did follow him and I must admit I had a pretty good time. Topping for once was rather nice.

I am kind of a complex and unstable person and objectively aware of it.

I am openly bisexual, although it's been quite a while since I last dated a girl, and when with guys, I am what they call a switch. My small size and slender frame make me rather look like a little twink, and most of the time, I play the bottom role with my partners. I like them tall and with nice muscles in all the right places.

This sort of man rarely accepts being topped, and I don't really mind. I like the feeling of a long and thick penis up my bottom, or even two. Yeah, I know I sound like a debauched twenty-one-year old young man, but unfortunately, I can't deny that this is the truth. Like I said, I am fully aware of my rather unsteady character. It doesn't make me a bad person all the same.

Sexually speaking, I have tried a lot of things. Sex with one girl, sex with one guy, sex with two girls, sex with two guys, sex with a girl and a guy. The latter was one of the greatest I have ever had by the way! I remember how I was sandwiched between the guy and his cousin, my shaft deeply buried inside her pussy in the missionary position while I had her cousin's long and thin dick up my bottom behind me. It was really hot, but it was also just another one-night stand, a perfect one, just as I like them.

Commitment has never been my kind of thing, and I have always made sure to keep my relationships short and futureless. I don't want to get involved into anything long term. Except for my friendship with Liam, I have always lived by the rule of short term, be it education (well here, that's even zero), jobs or relationships.

Liam says it's because I haven't met the right person yet or fallen in love. He is so right! I have never felt those little butterflies people often talk about in my stomach for anyone. I have never had the will to pursue anything with anyone because my heartbeat would speed up while being close to them. The only thing that gets affected when I am with someone is the tool I have between my legs.

Kevin starts stirring in the bed and groans. I am now lying on my back with both my hands tucked beneath my head, my eyes contemplating the cracked ceiling of his bedroom. One of his legs slips between mine and his right hand sneaks up my chest, reaching my left nipple while his tongue starts playing with the right one. I capture his right hand with my left one and roughly flip us over so that I can lie over him, my left leg between his. I chuckle at the feeling of his morning wood against my hip.