Beyond The Empyreal Stars

Beyond the Empyreal Stars - writeon27

Blurb

***A science fiction retelling of Beauty and the Beast***

As Paragon of her planet Terra, Odette understood what her duties included - intergalactic diplomacy, flight and defense training, and the knowledge and understanding of each alien race in the universe, friendly or otherwise. With the rogue tyrant leader of the planet Anur, Comae, threatening a path of destruction, she found herself on assignment to Earth, a planet she had a connection to in the past. Passing as a human girl, her mission was to get close the President of the United States...and she found a way when she met his son. Duke Mitchell was used to the cameras on him at all times, being the son of one of the most powerful men on Earth. With a new girl shaking up his world, he found himself falling head-first, especially with her fascination of random things, like sunsets through the autumn leaves and libraries filled with books. It wasn't until he learned her true identity that he, along with the rest of the world, realized they really weren't alone in the universe. When Earth fell into chaos, Odette and Duke were separated by both space and time - years passing for Duke, changing him into a scarred, beastly man, but only moments for Odette. When her ship was taken down by his forces in the ruins of New York City, Odette was captured and held captive, though friends from her time spent on Earth before made it more bearable. But with a final threat from Comae, promising complete annihilation, she must stand up and defend the planet and the human boy she grew to love...and somehow make Duke Mitchell stop thinking of her as the enemy.

Updates by 3 every Saturday! 

Complete

42 Parts

I looove this story so much, it inspired me to make my own story! It's sort of like her's, only it's completely different. It's sort of just like travelling to a new world. Abyway, I'll put that up when I actually start posting it.. 

Her stories are so so good so you should also check out her other stories. i think I've posted a few but I can't remember. BuT, every Saturday I look forward to waking up and seeing 3 updates pop up on my phone. It's a very happy feeling. 

Link in the external link! 

Since there's no trailer (I think?) I put House of Cards by BTS, Galaxy Remix. Sorry it's another kpop song, BUT IT'S SO GOOD. YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO IT. The lyrics kind of match. Just kind of. (By that I mean a teensy bit, but also not really) :D 

Thanks for checking this out!