Before Reading Please Read!

Hello, my dear and wonderful readers!

There is something I would like to talk about is that people are leaving comments on my story that are really pissing me off; to be blunt, they are just plain stupid.

They are things like;

"Why is she so weak?"

"Why doesn't she just leave him?"

"She is dumb; she can just move out.... don't know what's holding her back."

So on and so forth...

Right if you didn't know, I'm going to give you some facts about abusive relationships; here we go...

1. They love them, I know it may sound crazy, but they do.

2. They think that it's their fault. They don't believe that it's the abuser's fault. (Some)

3. They don't want to give up on the relationship.

4. They think they do it because they love them.

5. And basically, they are just plain scared of them and what they may do.

6. They live for the good times in the relationship. All relationships have their good times, so that's what they hold on for.

Now, that's me finished my a/n but if you don't believe me, then please feel free to look up abusive relationships online and find out for yourself. And please don't leave stupid fucking comments on my story; thank you for your time.

Now, again goodbye.

FANART WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED!