(35) Fam.Fam

H I !

The end is near, trust me, it is 😢

THANK YOU FOR EVEYTHING PEEPS!

Fun fact about this chapter -> This was supposed to be the last chapter then the next chapter would be the epilogue, BUT, I haven't started writing Charlie's story yet so technically, I couldn't finish this book. I'm still waiting for the spark I usually feel when I start writing the first chapter for a new book.

Plus, I CANNOT DECIDE FOR THE MODEL/SINGER/ACTOR TO BE CHARLIE!

Guuuuys. I NEED YOUR HELP! Think of anyone, ANYONE, that may look like an older and adorable bad boy Charlie! Comment the name here please!

-And for those who suggested Cameron Dallas, he does look like a Charlie but his face is too common already (Pfft, like Francisco and Sean were not?)

Anyways, ENJOY!

-------------------------------------->>

Maybe he walks fast...?

Walking out of the elevator, I frowned when there was no sign of the old man, or Carlos.

"Em?"

Turning around, my eyes widened when I saw Franco walking towards me.

"Franco," I gasped, "Oh my God, you're awake!" I ran towards him and hugged him tightly, "You're alive!"

"I won't be if you continue squeezing me like this." He chuckled.

Pulling away, I wiped the tears of joy that fell on my cheeks. "Why are you here?!"

"I missed you, Em." He smiled.

Pfft. Yeah right.

"-and we need to get my son's body." He added silently,

Realizin his loss, I walked closer to him and rubbed his back, trying to comfort him. "If you want to cry, you can cry."

He laughed, "Men doesn't cry, Em."

I smirked back, "Real men does."

Tears brimmed on his eyes before sighing, "He was a good man. But he changed a lot after his mother's death."

Should I tell him what Uncle Patrick told me?

"-I know that he saw his adoption papers; I made sure of that." He continued, "I thought it was the time to tell him that, but instead of freeing him, I killed him inside." He started sobbing, "He was hurting because of Amanda's death, but I still showed it to him!"

Pursing my lips, I patted his back and was about to let him continue when I heard the elevator doors 'tinged' and someone from behind us cleared his throat. "Mr. Sanders."

Crap.

Franco turn around and greeted Adam while wiping his eyes, "How did you know that I was here?"

"It... really wasn't difficult." Well no shit Sherlock, we were literally outside the elevator! "I was supposed to be here sooner but it seems as if the elevator broke down earlier."

.... yeah, it did.

"You were?" Franco asked, "Why?"

"I was chasing someone."

Shit.

"What? There's a criminal?!" Franco growled out.

"No, but that someone did stole my heart and ran away."

Dude, that's literally your boss! Don't tell him that! They're literally talking like they're having a normal conversation right now!

"So you're chasing the criminal to get it back?"

"No, I'm chasing Emily to get her back."

(AN/ I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW! FOR THOSE WHO'S SCREAMING, I FEEL YAH!)

"Emily?" I heard her loving voice, "Our Emily? You like her?"

I paused on my tracks before turning around and saw the people I never thought I'll be seeing right now.

Mom... Dad...!

"No." Adam faced me and stared at me straight in the eyes, "I love her."

I think my heart skipped a beat, or I just died. But either way, I passed out.

------------------->

Yes, I am killing you guys 😂😂

Don't worry, next update would be tomorrow, as always!