Part 11

Juliet POV:

I stay in his arms for a little bit longer until his beta walks in. I stiffen afraid of what might happen. I hear Alpha Jake growl, but this time it doesn't scare, it makes me feel safer instead and I scoot closer to him. "What do you want Mike?" Jake asks.

Mike looks at me nervously. "Um, there is a rouge here asking to talk to our Luna."

"Why would a rouge want to talk to my mate." Jake says, growling out the last part.

"I don't know alpha, but she says she needs to tell us something very important and if we don't listen something bad is going to happen." Mike says nervously pushing his blond hair out of his eyes.

"Fine, lets go see what she wants." Jake says standing up and taking me with him.

'I don't have a good feeling about this.' Lily my wolf says, I jump a little still not used to hearing her voice yet.

"Are you okay?" Jake asks me worried. I nod my head yes to let him know I'm fine.

We walk into a room with no windows and the walls look like they are made of steel, there is only a table in the middle with one chair, and in that chair there is a woman. Her hair is pulled up into a bun and she is covered in dirt, all of her clothes are ripped and she is sitting there with a smirk.

"I hear that you found your mate." She says looking at him right in the eyes. Jake stiffens and pushes me behind his back, and all of his warriors in there look like they are ready to attack.

Seeing the movement that Jake did he looks behind his back. "Ah, there she is, come out Juliet." I stiffen and burry my head in Jakes back.

"How do you know her name?" Jake asks, his voice coming out more as a growl.

"Well because I named her."

A/N: I am so sorry I haven't updated in a long time, I will try more. I want to dedicate this chapter to @nobody_know00 for this idea.