Chapter 7: Penguin Milk

I was swinging on the small bench swing in my backyard, surrounded by the cold night as I heard all the other Harrys inside my house eating the pizza I had ordered for them after we got back from the frat party.

A small tired sigh escaped my lips, a mist of air leaving my mouth from my breath as I rested my head against the rope of the bench's swing and reread the note my parents had left me today for the eighteenth time, the words they wrote making me frown and shiver in the cold.

I heard the glass door of the house slide open and close before I looked up to find Prince Harry approaching me, a large blanket in his hands as he gave me a small smile which I returned.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disrupt you," He began, clearing his throat as I folded the note in my hand and continued to smile at how adorable he was, the slight breeze in the air causing a few strands of his brown hair to flow in the wind, like a princess.

Or a prince in this case.

"It's just, it's cold outside and I um, I well." He said, looking flustered even in the dark before he brought the blanket around my shoulders, his fingers slightly brushing over my skin before he retracted his hands and placed them behind his back in a proper manner.

"Thank you." I said, my nose sounding stuffy from the cold as he gave me a polite nod, a warm smile on his face.

"I would've given you my jacket like before Lady Liza but I'm afraid it was tarnished by an alcoholic drink spilled on me at the party and I couldn't put that on you." He said with an apologetic look, making me laugh and shake my head at him when I noticed that he wasn't wearing his gold embroided jacket, only left in his pants and baggy white long sleeved shirt before I saw him shiver slightly in the cold.

"I'll just, head back if you wish to be alone-"

"No it's fine, I actually wouldn't mind the company." I told him truthfully, causing him to pause and study my face before he slowly nodded, taking a seat on the bench besides me with a fair amount of distance between us.

"I don't bite." I teased him with a small laugh when his body tensed, his posture straight even when he was sitting down as he narrowed his eyes at me in a playful manner.

"I will not touch you if you do not wished to be touched Liza, I am giving you... what the people here say, your space." He explained, running his pointer finger along his bottom lip as he watched me intently, the gold of his rings gleaming slightly under the moonlight as I raised the blanket on my side and gestured for him to scoot closer.

"Come on, it's cold, we can share." I reasoned, keeping the blanket open for him as a genuinely happy smile spread over his face and he moved closer, just until the side of his warm body was touching mine before I shared the blanket, putting it over his shoulders as well making him chuckle.

I looked down at my lap, trying to avoid his gaze since we were so close that I could feel the slight rise and fall of his chest as I rubbed my hands together, trying to create some friction in an attempt to warm them.

"Here, let me." Prince Harry offered, noticing my movements before he gently grabbed my small hands in his warm large ones, putting them between us as he rubbed them, then brought them up to his rosey lips trying to breathe on them for warmth.

"That's a cute move." I noted with a smile, missing my little sister who I always did that to whenever she was cold.

"My mother used to do this for me whenever my hands were cold," He explained with a bashful look, still staring at my hands in his as he continued to rub them.

"Do you miss them? You know, miss where you came from." I suddenly asked, thinking about my own family and how things were before the wish as Prince Harry looked up, his kind green eyes meeting mine as we stared at eachother for a moment.