Chapter 24

>The story might be coming to an end sometime soon… Maybe about 10 more chapters? Probably more. BUT DON’T WORRY, THERE WILL BE A SECQULE!!

As usual, I didn’t read over this, and I rushed it.<

I felt weak, too week in fact, to open my eyes. I saw the light through my eyelids, and I knew it was time to wake up… but I couldn’t. I tried to move my body, or speak, but no matter how much I struggled, nothing happened. I was stiff, and tired, and couldn’t remember what had happened, or why I was here.

Where am I? Why can’t I move?

That’s when I felt movement.

Somewhere in the room, there was a shift.

I felt something slide across my cheek… a knife?

Jeff? Is he here?

That’s when I regained my ability to move, and slowly opened my eyes, when a black cloth glove covered my mouth. “Good morning beautiful.”

I look up, and see a familiar mask… a blue one.

He moved his hand, and traced my cheek with the tip of his knife. “… Jack?”

I felt a smile form under his mask. “Good morning Sunshine, how did you sleep?”

“I… ugh, what are you doing here?” I hesitated for a moment. “Where… where are we?”

“That’s a story.” He said chuckling under his breath. “I was hunting and came across a hospital that was… quite… busy. It was as if a killer of some sort had just been inside.” He spoke sarcastically, obviously enjoying this conversation. “I was curious, and wanted to ‘help’, so I walked inside unnoticed… and then I saw you…” humor left his tone. “You were lying on that hospital bed just perfectly. You looked like the dead… so pale, and beautiful. That’s when I realized… you’re different… So I stole you.”

I shifted my stiff body, and sat up. “What do you plan to do with me?”

He paused for a moment. “I plan to keep you here until you heal.”

“Where are we anyways?”

“I killed a couple on vacation in this cabin, and thought you could stay here for awhile… Just until I decide to kill you.”

I rolled my eyes. “Is this an attempt to make me fear you?”

“Foolish, foolish child” Another chuckle was heard from under his mask. “Do you realize how venerable you are at this moment? I can do whatever I want with you.”

With that he left.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Three weeks. I had been trapped in here three weeks.

As soon as I was able to move, Jack chained me to the bed so I couldn’t escape while he was gone.

One time I came close to escaping, and he took a kidney.

I think he’s been tampering with the little food he gives me, because I’m always tired, and low on energy... I’m asleep very often…. Sometimes for a few days.

Sometimes he just… watches me.

He loves to watch me; he says I’m like a fish in a fish tank… Just for looks.

Recently, he’s put bars on the window in the room I stay in, and installed a look from outside the room door so I can walk around.

Bored of my thoughts, I stand and walk to the long mirror looking in. Other than all the scars I’ve gotten since meeting Jeff (not to mention my eye scar), I’ve returned to my normal state. My normal coloration has returned to its tanish state, my eyes to their bright almost glowing green, and my messy brown hair is the same as always.