I'm Sorry Zayn

I immediately jumped up and ran to my window and locked it, and shut the curtains. I ran to the boys rooms, and locked the windows. Then, I ran downstairs and locked the backdoor. I ran to side door and locked it. I locked the remaining windows. Finally, I closed the front door, locked it, and shut the garage door.

I walked into kitchen and grabbed frying pan from the cabinet. A knife was an option, but I'm scared he'll be able to take it, and kill me. If I knocked him out with frying pan, then he'll be knocked out long enough for the police to come. He can't kill me with a pan.

Okay, everything's locked. I'm nearly prepared. I looked at the time. It was 6:30. I decided to eat dinner. I needed to energize myself before Father comes. I ate leftover mashed potatoes. It wasn't really enjoyable, because I kept worrying about Father coming. Every five seconds, I would glance at the door. I kept expecting Father to jump in, I was nearly shaking now. I finally finished, and pacing. I had no idea when he was going to come. I became even more scared by every second. Soon it was 9. I was to freak out. I tried to calm down by sitting down. Maybe Father will never come. I don't know. But, doesn't he always? Every time he says he is, he does. Oh he's going to come! I'm ready.... right? I stood up and picked up the pan again. I had a firm grip on it. I'm ready. If Father comes, I will be able to knock him out cold. I sat down for a moment. I had wore myself out. I laid down for a moment. I grew exhausted. I accidentally fell asleep.
*

I woke up to the sound of a lock opening. I jumped up. I still had a firm grip on the pan. I sprinted to the front door. I heard the lock opening. I held up the pan. Father was probably picking the lock. The door opened, and I heard him yell,"Sweetheart, I'm home!"

I jumped out and whacked him in the head with a frying pan. He fell to the ground. I felt victorious, until I looked down. That...... isn't Father. It's...... Zayn.....

OH MY GOD!!!! I KNOCKED ZAYN OUT!!!! I dropped to the ground and saw a bruise starting to form on Zayn's forehead. Okay, okay, um, stay calm. He's not dead. Thank God I didn't use the knife. I need to get him out of the hallway. I grabbed a hold of his foot. Okay, he's heavier than I thought I started to drag him into the living room. I very concentrated on getting Zayn into the living room.

"What.... happened?" Harry asked. His eyes were wide. My mouth dropped open. How in the world am I going to explain this by typing it in my phone?

"Why'd you knock him out?" Harry asked, astonished. I violently shook my head. I pulled out my phone:

'I thought Zayn was my Father'

"Why?!" Harry exclaimed. I pulled up the email on my phone, and showed Harry. He took my phone from my hand to read it.

"Oh....." Harry muttered,"Um, what're we going to do with Zayn?"

I ran to the freezer and grabbed ice. I showed Harry, asking for his approval. He picked up Zayn and put him on the couch. I put the bag of ice on his forehead. Harry walked over to the front door, to lock it again. He looked at the floor and picked up the frying pan.

"Did you seriously knock out Zayn with a frying pan?" Harry asked. I nodded, embarrassed. Harry started grin, then he broke out laughing. I glared at him. He ignored it, and laughed his head off. I tried to help Zayn, but it's hard to help someone who's unconscious. Finally, Harry stopped. I typed in the number 911 and showed Harry.

"You want me to drive him to the hospital right?" Harry asked. I nodded, and he sighed. He grabbed his keys, and awkwardly carried Zayn. I followed behind, carrying the ice. We made our way out of the house and into Harry's car. Harry put Zayn in the back seat, and I sat beside Zayn. Harry got in the front seat, and started the car. He drove out of the driveway. I held the bag of ice up to his head. We drove in silence, until we reached the hospital. Harry got Zayn into the hospital. Harry set Zayn on the chair. I sat beside Zayn. Some people stared at Zayn. Harry started talking to the lady at the receptionist desk. Some person came over with a wheelchair, and set Zayn in it. His head fell back. The nurse wheeled him into a room. Harry and I followed behind them. We were taken into a room. Zayn was set on the bed, and the nurse told us to wait. Harry dropped onto the chair. He looked exhausted. I pulled out my phone. It was midnight. Harry got his phone and dialed Liam's number.

"Hey, it's Harry."

"Yeah, sorry for calling you now. We sort of have an emergency...."

"Calm down, Liam. No, it's not Nicole. It's Zayn." Harry sort of trailed off.

"Zayn's in the hospital...." Harry said. Harry moved the phone away from his ear. I could even hear Liam's loud voice.

"I didn't do anything, it was Nicole," Harry complained.

"I'm not lying!" Harry protested,"She knocked him out with a frying pan."

There was complete silence for a moment. Harry moved his phone away from his ear. He looked at the screen.

"The call is still going...." Harry muttered. Suddenly, the silence was broken by Liam yelling,"WHAT?!"

I nearly jumped. I had no idea Liam could yell that loud.

"Um, let me explain," Harry said, calmly. Harry told the whole story to Liam. Harry grew silent, as he heard Liam's reply. Harry ended the call, and put his phone down.

"Liam's coming," Harry told me. I slid down in my seat. I did not want to be yelled at by Liam.

"I don't want Niall or Louis to yell at me, so you can text them," Harry said. I pulled out my phone and texted Louis first. I'll try to keep it very vague to see how Louis reacts.

'I knocked Zayn with a frying pan. Harry and I are at the hospital.'