Chapter 14: Indescribable

Gerard's P.O.V

She pulled me into her room and threw me onto her bed.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her. I was worried about rushing her and having her regret it later on, but I wanted it.

"Confident." That was her response. She climbed on top of me and kissed me. It was so intense. I prayed to myself not to get an erection because I didn't want her to feel it just yet, but it was basically impossible. I couldn't stop myself and I found myself losing control, throwing her down and taking position on top. I pulled her dress up over her head and admired her body. She was slim, toned and beautiful in every single way. I noticed for the first time that she had some scars on her legs but I chose to ignore it for the time being. This moment was about me and her and nothing else. I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, throwing it behind me. As we began kissing harder we got into a good rhythm and I quickly ripped off the rest of my clothes alongside hers. We were now tangled together in her bed, both naked and kissing passionately. I looked into her eyes to see if she looked like she wanted to, and I could tell that she did. I parted her legs and entered her, making her moan loudly.

We spent the next two hours in bed, exploring each others bodies and teasing each other until we both couldn't take it anymore. By the time we had finished, we were both sweating and out of breath. It was amazing. The only other girl I had ever slept with was Sophia, and sex with her was NOTHING like this. We had never kissed in bed, and it had never been more than a ten minute session in which she would leave straight afterwards. 

I sat back in bed, attempting to get my breath back. I pulled her close and she rested on my chest. I could feel her breathing as she lay on me. It was amazing. I stroked her hair and closed my eyes, drifting to sleep.

Isabel's P.O.V

I woke up from a deep sleep and rolled over in bed. Half-asleep, I struggled to open my eyes. When I eventually opened them, I was instantly reminded of last night when I saw Gerard sleeping next to me. He looked so peaceful and adorable.

Trying not to wake him, I slid out of bed and went into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and fixed my make-up whilst trying to get my head around what had happened. We had slept together. Gerard and I. And it was a-m-a-z-i-n-g. I had never experienced anything so intimate in my entire life. In those few hours I felt like a completely different person. I was completely comfortable in bed with him.

"Izzy."

I walked out of the bathroom to see Gerard stood there in his boxers. His hair was messy and his eyes showed that he was tired. I walked over to him and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Izzy," he repeated, his voice quiet.

"Gerard," I smiled, rubbing my nose against his.

"Listen," he said. "I have a lecture to go to. I don't want you to think I'm walking out on you. Normally I'd take you for breakfast."

He smiled at me and my legs felt like they just turned into jelly. My crush on him was so huge that I was starting to think this was more than a crush.

"Don't worry," I said, stroking his gorgeous face and flattening down his messy hair. "When will I next see you?"

"I'll surprise you," he said, kissing me once more before getting dressed quickly. He gave me a quick kiss goodbye before leaving.

I had no idea how to show my excitement so I called Holly.

"Holly," I squealed.

"You sound like you have news!" she shouted down the phone with excitement.

"I slept with Gerard," I blurted out, unable to keep it inside any longer.

"Oh my GOD," she shrieked. "How was it?!"

"Amazing," I blushed. "So amazing."

"So is he your boyfriend now or what?" she asked.

"I don't know," I grinned. "He asked me to go on a first date with him so we went last night, and then I invited him into my dorm, and then we had sex for two hours."

"Wow," she said. "You two are so cute. But do you like him more than a crush?"

"Holly, I think...I don't know but I think...I'm in love with him."