Chapter 4 - Pleased To Meet Him

(Mark's POV – Sat. 19 July 2014)

"Kneel" I firmly order to Joey and the young man immediately and gracefully drops to his knees.

Joey is one of these anxious Submissives who regularly asks for a refresher on his training although he has been a member of the club for over two years. My friends often tease me about him because I am the Dominant he always goes to on these occasions.

He is a kind guy and a very good Sub, but he just terribly lacks faith in himself and needs to be reassured once in a while. If he mingled with other Subs more often, I'm sure he would gain in self-confidence, but he is stubbornly solitary. Not only is he a member of the Black Diamond, but he also works at the Black Moon, sometimes at the cloakroom desk or as a waiter. As a member of the staff, his attitude and behavior must always be perfect and he is always afraid to disappoint.

We have been working on his postures for over half an hour now and we are slowly but surly getting there. At the end of the day, he mostly needs to relax.

"Strengthen your back, Joey, but not too straight," I order him as I let the tip of the cane smoothly run up his spine, and his bare back arches a little more. "There's too much stiffness here, you need to keep your spine slightly arched, but your muscles should be a little looser... Yes, like this, Boy!" I encourage him, before I walk around the young man to stand in front of him and softly tap his left knee with the cane. "Spread your knees a little bit wider and hold the position."

The palms of his hands are resting on his thighs, his head is lowered and he remains in the position, perfectly still. I slowly back away from him to take a full view. Joey is a pretty cute guy with fiery-red hair, very light blue eyes and rather feminine features. As an un-contracted Submissive, he sometimes accepts to keep company to a Dominant or to perform a scene with one of them, still hoping to eventually find the one who will offer him a contract, which is why he also insists on taking these training sessions once in a while, to reach perfection.

"Good boy, now you can stand up and put your shirt back on," I tell him after ten minutes of silence. "How are your knees?" I ask as he rises to his feet.

When kneeling near a Dominant during a show, the Submissives usually have a little pillow underneath their knees to make them comfortable - if they have been good - but not during training sessions as they will only keep the position for a few minutes at a time.

"Fine, Sir," he says as he buttons down his shirt.

"Good. Are you still performing tonight?" I ask while I put everything back in place in my playroom.

"Yes, Sir, I am performing a scene with Master Jeffrey," he whispers in a small and nervous voice, blushing hard.

Of course I knew this, but I can't help teasing him a little about Jeff. It has become common knowledge that Joey has had a soft spot for the kind Master, but he doesn't know that this is mutual. I actually know - from a recent conversation with Jeff himself - that he might end up offering him a contract in the coming weeks. Jeff is just trying to test their sexual compatibility for a little longer, through either public scenes or in a rented playroom, and then, he will offer him a three-month contract.

"Joey, remember what I told you," I say softly before I walk to him and raise his chin with my index finger, forcing him to look into my eyes. "You are a very good Submissive. You just need to learn to relax and trust yourself. I'm sure you'll do great and that everything will go well with Master Jeffrey."

"Thank you, Sir. I will try my best," he replies, and I'm glad to see his face brighten at the encouragement.

"Alright, I will see you tonight then. Now go get ready, and have a good evening."