Good Feelings

Good feelings for others are like ointments that heal wounds and re-establish friendships and relationships. Good feelings are generated in the mind, are transmitted through your attitude and are reflected in your eyes and smile. Smiling opens the heart and a glance can make miracles happen.

Thoughts, created by the mind, are the seeds of actions and experience (which are the fruits). When there is the desire for a pure and positive experience, along with the realization of the importance of the quality of thought, then naturally those seeds will be selected which will bear the desired positive fruit. The desire may be for peace, knowledge, contentment, love, power, joy; anyone of a number of positive experiences may be relished (enjoyed). And of course, there will then be the aim to control or eradicate those thoughts and "sanskaras" which are the seeds of disharmony and peacelessness. The faculty (power) of the soul by which it can select its desired thoughts and emotions to get the desired experience is the intellect.

Also , You can bring transformation in others when you have faith in them. When you blame others for their weakness they will not able to change themselves. Instead when you have faith in others, it enables them to have faith in themselves too. This will give them the courage to work on themselves and change their negativity into positivity.
Infact, You should just Think of one person whom you want a change in. Tell yourself again and again that you believe that he will change. Also whenever you interact with this person let it be with only with the positive in him.