Chapter 11

**AN: I don't own Netflix or Nicholas Spark's/Movie The Best of Me**

BLAIR POV

It had been two weeks since my first date with Joey and we had been going out consistently since. He was really sweet, and I was enjoying spending time with him.

It was currently Friday afternoon and Joey had football practice today, Wendy went home for a family emergency, and Mona had a night class, so I decided to just hang out in my dorm room and watch Netflix on my laptop. 

I was getting right in the middle of the movie when the door swung open and Wesley walked in. He was sweaty and was wearing a t-shirt with the sleeves cut off, exposing his muscles. I couldn't help but stare before I caught myself. "What are you watching?" Wesley asked as he pulled off his shirt and put on a clean one. 

"The Best of Me." I replied easily, my eyes glued to the screen. 

"Do you mind if I watch it with you? I have Netflix on my television, we could put it up there." He suggested, scratching the back of his neck almost shyly. 

"Sure." I said slowly. 

He turned on his television, "Where did you leave off?" He asked after a few minutes of silence. 

"I actually had just started it like ten minutes ago, so let's just watch from the beginning." I said. 

He started the movie, reclining back in his bed. We sat there in silence, both become absorbed in the movie and enjoying each other's company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So why aren't you going out to some party or with some girl tonight?" I asked Wesley as the credits rolled. 

"Why aren't you out with Jim?" He retorted. 

"It's Joey." I corrected him

Wesley rolled his eyes, "Whatever, the guy's still a tool." Wesley shrugged, searching Netflix for something else to watch. 

"He is not a tool, he is actually really nice and sweet, he's a gentleman, unlike you." I said defensively. 

Wesley turned his head to look at me, "What makes you think I'm not a gentleman?" He asked, his voice sounding like he was actually a bit offended. 

I scoffed, "You have a new girl every night, and you barely know their names, you never take them out, you just sleep with them. Also you make suggestive comments and... and you're not a gentleman!" I proclaimed. 

Wesley stood up and sat next to me on my bed, "What makes you think I'm not a gentleman to those girl's when I'm with them?" He asked, his eyes boring into mine. 

"Well you just sleep with them then forget them." I shrugged. 

"That's what they want from me. When I go out with those girl's they just want a little bit of fun and then they're done. I would never treat you any other way then as a gentleman should." He said, his voice catching at the end. 

"Wes, we're not together." I reminded him. 

He stood up and scratched his head, "I know." Wesley said quietly. "But we could be." He said after a moment of silence. 

I looked up at him and he was looking straight at me. "Wesley, I have a boyfriend." I said, my heart beating fast. 

"He's a tool, you deserve better." He stepped closer to me. 

I shook my head, and took a step back, falling back onto my bed, "I really like Joey, and I can't do anything to hurt him. I-i need to go for a while." I stammered, rushing out of the dorm room.