(Request) Aggron x Reader

You were up in your room, studying for your collage finals. You wanted to be a Pokemon Professor, and even Professor Birch said you had what it takes. He had promised you, if you passed all your exams, he would let you become his assistant.

When the time came, you had done it. All exams passed. You rushed to the Pokemon lab as quick as you could to show Professor Birch.

"Amazing! Congratulations, (YN)!" He said, looking over all your nearly perfect scores. "As promised, you're my new assistant! I'm sure Brandon will understand. He's got alot ahead of him after all!"

"Thank you Professor! When can I start?" You asked.

"Right now!" He went over to a table and opened a drawer. From it he pulled out a pokeball, and gave it to you. "This is Aggron. A powerful Steel-Type Pokemon. Just recently, the champion, Steven Stone, has asked me to preform a study on it before deciding to add it to his team or not. However I've had no time to do so. Do you think you can take my place?"

"Of course! This will be fun!" You smiled at the pokeball.

"Yes, this job is lots of fun at times! But you must be careful as well." The Professor warned. He then set you up with the job of making a summary of Aggron's moves and stats. You went outside and started right away. 

"Come on out, Aggron!" You threw the pokeball up in the air. A huge Pokemon with armor and sharp horns and teeth appeared. It looked confused to see you, most likely expecting to see Steven. "Hello! My name is (YN)." You smiled. "I know you might have been expecting to see your own Trainer, however he has entrusted us here at this Pokemon lab to make a summary of your strength. If you have a good enough profile, you could make it onto your Trainer's team, who happens to be one of the strongest Trainers in Hoenn! I'm sure you'll do great! Shall we get started?" Aggron gave a noise of approval, and you two began.

In the hour of time you had together, you had found out Aggron's best STAT was it's Defense, and it's worst was Speed. It's moves were Iron Head, Iron Defense, Rock Slide, and Double-Edge; which thanks to Rock Head, it's ability, made it an extremely powerful move. Also, in that short time, Aggron had seemed to take a liking to you. When you were done with the summary, you returned Aggron to it's pokeball, and went back inside the lab.

"(YN)! Done already?" The Professor asked.

"Yes, Aggron was really easy to handle."

"Great! I'll look over your report as soon as I can. You've been a great help! You can go home for today."

"Are you sure? I've only done one thing.."

"And a big thing, at that! Yes, go on home."

"Okay, thank you!" You smiled as you left the lab and headed home.

Not one hour after you got home, your phone rang. 

"Hello?"

"(YN)!" Professor Birch yelled in a frantic voice.

"Yes, what's the matter?" You answered calmly.

"Are you sure Aggron was easy to handle? Steven tried to take it back, but Aggron would not go with him. It attacked him instead!"

"What! It was a big sweetheart when I was working with it!"

"Then maybe you should get down here! Aggron's very angry!"  *Click*

You rushed down to the Pokemon lab, and saw Steven and the Professor trying to calm Aggron down as you turned the corner.

"Professor!" You called.

"Oh, (YN)! Thank Arceus your here." He said, gesturing to Aggron, whom had seemingly calmed down at your presence.

"Now, Aggron.." Steven began. Aggron snarled at him and turned to you. Seeing this, Steven walks over and hands you Aggron's pokeball. "You must be (YN). The Professor's told me a lot about you. It seems Aggron has taking a liking to you, so why don't you keep it? As I seem unable to control it.." He sighed. You looked at Aggron, who nodded and growled softly back. You returned it to it's pokeball and fastened it on your belt.

You lovingly ran your fingers over the capsule. "We're gonna be a great team, just you see."