Chapter Forty

So, I sprained my ankle at the gym today so I went to the hospital and while there... waiting forever... was able to finish this chapter.
I made it longer than it should have been too lol.

And your comments..... you guys are hilarious.

Enjooooy (Not edited)
---
"Seth, we're twenty minutes late" She frowned, as I made my way downstairs. She raised her eyebrows, "I've been the one waiting on you"

"You're the one who stole my clothes to iron the dumb things"

"That doesn't make sense, you still took too slow to get ready" She sighed. I rolled my eyes and pulled the door open, nodding toward it. She hurried out quickly.

I locked the door behind us and we walked to the car. She seemed to glance over it before getting in and I arched an eyebrow in question.

"It's a nice car"

"Are you hinting you want to drive?" I shut the driver door behind me, turning the engine on. Her eyes widened and immediately shook her head.

"No way, I can't even drive"

"What?" My brow furrowed.

"I don't have a license. I never had the time to learn" I should have guessed but it still surprised me.

"And you want to learn?"

"Nope"

"What, why?" I kept my eyes on the road.

"I'd crash straight away" She shrugged.

She was probably right.

It wasn't ten minutes later until we arrived at the place. It was next to a club, the bar linked through another door.

Just when we were about to get out I noted the blue jacket Evie had in her hands. It wasn't one that went with a dress, one of the casual jackets.

Usually she was all up tight about her clothes.

We got out and she put the jacket on even though we parked next to the place. It wasn't even cold. She didn't notice me watching her and when she zipped up the coat, she brought the hood up.

"W-"

I stopped mid sentence when she began tucking her hair into the jacket.

"Are you hiding your hair...?"

"Is it hidden?" She looked up at me.

"Is it because-"

"It's not straightened? Yes. I don't think you understand how much I hate myself with wavy hair"

"No. You don't. You think you do because that c0cksucker was a blind idiot who put you down. Take it off"

"No" She frowned, "I'm not-"

"Stop being an idiot and take off the god damn jacket Evie before I rip it off"

"Then I'll be cold" She offered me a smug look.

"Then you can have my jacket"

"It doesn't have a hood"

"Exactly"

She frowned and shook her head, beginning toward the bar. I caught up to her, and grabbed her, whipping her around. Her eyes widened as she stared up at me.

"Take. it. off"

"Uh....do you need help?"

We both looked up to see a man around mid thirties. She glanced at him momentarily before looking over to me.