(7)

Picture of Zachary (Zach) Pearce
...............................

"You look like you enjoyed today." Noah says amused. I had been grinning like an idiot since that roller coaster ride. I nod quickly as I adjust the side bag on my shoulder. We played a lot of other stuff, like the Ferris Wheel and some other games. I kept thanking the three of them all the time as Noah just scoffed.

"Hey, what's the time?" Zach asks. I take out my phone and check, 3:20 pm. What did I possibly forget? My medications! I open my bag and take out the bag with the time written on it. I look at Noah with shyness.

"Do you possibly have any water with you?" I say.

Noah shakes his head but thinks for a bit before turning around.

"Aiden! Get water, okay?" He says. A 'yes' was shouted and then Zach and Aiden come rushing at us, carrying a few water bottles. I take one when they reach us and smile gratefully at them before opening the pill bottle and taking one in my hand before swallowing it with a chug of water. Noah looks at me curiously.

"What are those pills for?" he asks as he eyes me, putting the bottle back in my bag. I look at him with raised eyebrows. God, what should I tell him?

"T-they are, um, they are f-for m-my, ugh, migraines, yeah, I have these terrible migraines which need these prescription pills, for them to subside?" I say, ending it like a question.

Smooth, real smooth, Alexa.

"Okay?" Zach says, clearly not believing what I just said.

"Well, let's get going!" I say, trying to change the subject. Noah looks at me suspiciously before nodding his head and completes strolling down the park, heading to the exit.

"You know, Lex, you're one cool chick!" Zach says, putting his arm around my shoulder. "You remind me of the old days." He says with a sigh. He relaxes his arm around my bone-y shoulders as I laugh a bit. He looks at me with the corner of his eye as his smile falters a bit, but he covers it up quickly as Aiden comes from my other side and nods.

"You are amazing, too, I had so much fun today." I say as we start to head to the exit. The sun was starting to set a bit so the sky was like an orange flame. It was a view as we were on top of a cliff and there were forests in the view. It was breathtaking. I stare at it as the boys complete laughing with each other. With the corner of my eye, I see them all approaching me; Zach puts his arm around me as we stare at the view.

"Nice, isn't it?" he says. I nod as I continue to stare at it.

"It's beautiful." I smile as I continue looking at it. I smile at the three of them before we start walking to the vehicles; which were Noah's motorcycle and a Mercedes Benz brand new, silver car. Aiden's car.

"Thanks guys for today." I say as we walk. Zach groans.

"For the millionth time, it was nothing, and you're cool, and you'll give us money." He says, I laugh a bit as he joins me. Noah shakes his head a bit in amusement as Aiden smiles at us.

I have a feeling me and Zach will be great friends. Just like the old days.

As we reach the motorcycle, Zach hands me his phone.

"Put your number in and save it as 'Lexi'" he says. I smile a bit and put in my phone number and saving it as 'Lexi' as he told me. I get on the motorcycle after saying farewells to Zach and Aiden.

After another eventual motorcycle ride which was full of me giggling and Noah laughing at me. I step off the motorcycle smiling at him.

"Than-" I was about to say before I was cut off by Noah.