Woah....

London POV💗😾🙌

So, Me and my brother are taking care of Brianna. She been so moody and her stomach getting BIG. It was like 12:30 in the morning me and Dope were on the couch sleep.

" LONDONNNNN!" She yelled, I jumped and went up the steps. I open the door and saw her watching TV eating oreo's.

"What?" I said in a attuide

"Can you bring me some more pizza you know what bring the whole box.." She said watching the show.

" No! No more BRI!!"

Than she started crying.

"DOPEEEEE!!" She yelled making me cover my ears. Dope came running in the room.

"WHAT...WHAT IS IT? YOU OK?!" He said moving around.

"Could you bring me that box of pizza downstairs!" She said smiling.

" What.....NO!" He said breathing hard. Brianna put the middle finger up.

" I HATE YOU I DONT KNOW WHY I EVEN FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU!!" She said eating her cookie. Dope smack his teeth.

" OK Brianna it's time to take your bath.."

She did a deep sigh than when she sighed it became a scream. Dope ran to her.

"What is baby?!?!!" He said

" My...My water broke!" She crying.

" OK...OK London call 911!!! Now!" Dope said holding her hand. I ran downstairs and called the hospital.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We were running  through the hospital hallway. Brianna was screaming like crazy.

"You gonna be OK baby!" Dope said going in the room. I sat in the hallway while they were in the room. Hope she alright.....!

40 minutes later.......

" London........." Dope said making me put my head.

" She's here..." I got up and walk in the room and saw Brianna holding her. 

" What y'all name her?"

" Angel..."

" Um....Mr. Zhiloh and Ms. Johnson! The doctor came in.

" Yes?" Brianna said

" Well the baby's father um is he here because we have some results."

" What could of results!" Dope said

" Well...the baby is mixed black and white.."

" What how?" Brianna said

"Well here's the paper of the father!" He gave us the paper.

54.5% Jay Mack
99.8% Dope Zhiloh

" What so that's yo baby Dope!"

"  Wow...."

" What let me see..." Brianna said

I gave her the paper and she smiled.

" How could this be doc?" Dope said

" Well... must have had been sexual contact during the pregnancy!" He said smirking

Dope and Brianna looked at each other.

" Y'all had sex!"

They laughed.....