10

Ashton's POV

"Ah I'm gunna kill Dean when we get him back." I said while my nose clenched at the stench. Sam looked at me, his smile had a large smile in his face. He looked over at me with the flashlight in his hand. "What it smells down here." I told Sam, he and Cas laughed at me.

"It's not that bad-" Sam barely was able to finish what he said before we all broke into a large grin. "Okay I can't even lie about that." Sam said. "It does smell but nothing I haven't smelled before." He shrugged and I only rolled my eyes with a mask chuckle.

"Lets just find Dean and get the hell out of here." I said to them, practically spitting the words out. "Ah." I said in a gross tone, my hand laid in what looked to be shredded flesh. "Shapeshifter?" I asked Sam, Sam sighed with pressed lips.

"Oh." Sam told me, then he turned to look at Cas whose face was disgust ridden. "It's gross." Sam continued to us, we walked through the skin and flesh like it was nothing. Rotting skin smelled worse then I thought.

"Fuck you." It was Deans voice. He was talking to someone, I wasn't sure who but his voice was deep. Deep like it always was. "I can't wait to get my hands on you all and-"

"And what Dean?" One voice asked before another interrupted.

"Tear us apart?" I felt sick, there was more than on. Two of them and four of us. "How do you want to do that?" The thing asked Dean, I peaked my head around the corner to see someone who looked just like Dean, above Dean who was tied to a chair.

"Your tied to a chair." The first shifter who was just a man I didn't recognize said. My hands clenched. Seeing Dean like this was odd, it was wrong. "And no one is coming to save you Dean. Not your brother, not your angel friend and not your skank if a girlfriend either." He yelled before throwing another punch towards Dean.

'Don't' Sam mouthed to me as he found that it was hard for me to not do anything. I clenched my hands around the gun. I just wanted to hurt someone, just these shifters.

"Dean!" I yelled before letting off a pure silver bullet. One pierced through the skin of the shifter of the man, Dean and shifter-Dean both looked at me.

"Ash!" Dean yelled out at me, he looked shocked and the other shifter looked scared and angry. "Ash what the-"

"Ah!" The shifter that I had shot got off the ground before charging at me, she grasped me and tossed my body around like a rag doll. I couldn't really see Sam, but he and Cas had gone after the other shifter. "You stupid bitch!" The shifter yelled at me, claws digging into the flesh of my arms.

"Ashton run!" Dean yelled out to me as I kicked the shifter off of me. "Ashton go, we've got this!" Dean yelled as his fade crumbled a little bit at the sight of me. I was sure that mine did the same.

I took off running down the sueage pile and away from the the noise of the only people I had with me screaming behind me. Withering away. My feet slapped against the ground covered in sueage before I climbed away from the noise and out of the suer.

I could hear someone behind me as I tried to make my way to the Impala, I just didn't make it there. I felt sick to my stomach. My heart was racing. My feet stumbled against the pavement before a sharp pain hit my back.

I turned back to look at myself, the shifter turned to look at me. Her eyes weren't mine though. She was harsher then I could ever be.

"You adapt to the people around you!" I groaned as I was being yelled at. It was weird being yelled at by myself. "Your nothing! You are nothing without Dean!" She yelled as she tossed my body into the said of the Impala. I groaned at the contact of the metal.

"Stop-"

"Deans probably dead and it's all your fault!" She yelled again as my body flattened against the Impala again.

"Ashton!" It was Deans voice that I heard. My body felt relieved again as he came running towards me. His hand rested on my shoulder once before he reached back and he smirked at me. My eyes widened as I realized that it was just me and the shifters.

"Your little boyfriend and his brother are both dead." My heart stung at the thought. No they couldn't be. Dean and Sam were stronger then that. "And their little angel friend is going back where he belongs." Shifter-Dean growled at me. His hand yanked back my hair, slamming my head against the Impala.

"Dean and Sam are both dead and it's your fault. You left like a good little solider because all you have is them and now they are dead." I hissed at myself. Her eyes weren't mine and neither were Deans. I clenched my fists.

"He doesn't care about you, he never did." Shifter-Dean growled at me. "All he kept you for was a good roll around and some eggs." I closed my eyes for a moment. Their hands roamed my body for moments, before another sharp pain was on my back. Pain felt like fire. Fire felt like Hell. And apparently Hell was really and was the last place I needed to be.

"Go to Hell." I growled as I grabbed a steak to stabbed it into the back of fake me, I pulled it out the jam into fake Dean while his green eyes boarded into me. Tears cascaded down my face while I pushed off their bodies, their skins were shedding once again.

I looked at their bodies as their looked back at me. Their eyes dead and their bodies no longer looked like Dean and I. Just two young kids. I sighed at them for a moment. Then I felt relief flood my body.

"Dean." I mumbled. "Dean." I yelled out as I fumbled my way down back to the sueage. It still smelled but I was paying more attention to not tripping then to the smell. "Dean!" I yelled as I saw his body laying against the ground. "Hey Dean come on babe." I whispered cupping his face before his eyes flickered open.

"Ash." He said to me, I shook my head as tears ran down my face. "What the hell were you thinking baby?" Dean asked sitting up, barely coughing but still hurt. I saw Cas flash his way back in, he stumbled but he seemed okay. Sam did too as he groaned, smiled. I glanced around at each of them before I placed my lips on Deans.

/////////////
A/N

This chapter kinda hurt, like I sold my soul...... but I actually like this. This is not the end of swear.....

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459

Snapchat: @morganallen459