I

•3rd Person•

The gods sat at their individual thrones waiting in excitement and anticipation. They had been working on this experiment for months. Most of their attempts have failed.

"Ready?" Zeus asked. The gods inhaled an anxious breath.

"Ready." They said simultaneously.

"1... 2... 3...-- go!" Zeus yelled.

The gods extracted a small fraction of their powers in a shimmering ball of power. The airy spheres mingled and mixed while hovering above the ground. All of the gods waited for the result. The small spheres mixed making one. The sphere of power exploded clouding Olympus with a thick white mist.

"Is everyone okay?" Zeus called blindly, not being able to see everyone.

Yes was everyone's reply.

The fog eventually cleared and Aphrodite was the first to gasp when they saw what was in the center of the room.

•(Y/n)'s Pov•

"Who are you?" I asked.

"We are the Olympian gods. And I am Zeus." The guy in a blue button down said. He turned to the other adults sitting in giant chairs. "What should we name her?"

"Excuse me? I have a name you know. My name is (Y/n)." I said.

"Welcome, (Y/n). You are a god. You are immortal like us. You are in your Greek counterpart right now, you have a Roman one also. As a god you can go to the mortal world, meet people, make friends. Our children go to a camp called Camp Half Blood. And our Roman children go to a camp called Camp Jupiter. Our children are called demigods or half bloods. You will live and train with us on Olympus. You must learn to be accustomed to being a god. You will make allies and enemies. But mostly it is fun being immortal."

The blonde woman wearing a red dress and black stilettos stared at me in adoration. "She's going to look amazing in pink!!!" She squealed.

"Dite, shut up you're going to scare her." A black haired woman with grey eyes said. The red dress girl, (Dite?), silenced.

I stared at Zeus blankly. "Huh?"

He sighed, "you'll get he hang of it soon. Aphrodite and Athena can you show her to her room?" The two blonde ladies stood up and ushered me down a hall.

"So (Y/n), I think you'll look a lot better"-- I looked down. I haven't even noticed what I was wearing. Apparently I was wearing a black t-shirt with dirty jeans. How my jeans got dirty was a mystery to me ---"in a-- hmmm-- yes-- this." She snapped her fingers and suddenly I was wearing a pink flowy dress, my (h/c) hair was in a straightened ponytail, and I was wearing white wedges.

"Aphrodite!!!" Athena exclaimed angrily. "Reverse it now!!!"

"Please, Lady Athena, I'm ok." I forced a smile. Nope, this dress was utterly disgusting.

Athena pursed her lips and glared at Aphrodite, but didn't say anything. Aphrodite just looked at me as if she was a masterpiece Aphrodite just finished.

We stopped in front of a large golden double door. There was engravings of lightning bolts, waves, bones, hearts, books, grapes, wheat, embers, peacock feathers, hammers, spears, winged shoes, suns, and stars. Athena opened the door. Inside was a very large room. The room was filled with many different colors. The bed was lavender and white. The couch was pink and purple. The walls were light blue. The room was stunning, although I'd have to change some of these girly colors. On the far wall was a large window looking out onto a skyline.

"It's beautiful!" I exclaimed.

"It's yours. You know how to get to the council room? The room where you came into, with all of gods. Well, if you ever need anything go there and we will get what you need." Athena smiled as I flopped on the bed.

"Good bye, (Y/n)! I'll see you tonight for dinner! Someone will come and get you then." Aphrodite said closing the door. Once I heard the click of the door I squealed. Was I really a goddess? That would be awesome. But I didn't feel like one. I was just a normal teen. But was I? I actually don't remember anything before coming here. Should I trust them?

Hey guys! It's me!

I hope you like the story so far!
If you have any requests
for what you wish to see
happening in the story?

Thanks,
love you guys <3