Chapter 1

(Juliet^)

I stood in front of the mirror as I stared at the scar on my shoulder, I remember the experiments and the pain. I sigh, my mom blames herself at times and it was not her fault. My name is Juliet Mikaelson, I was born a hybrid like my father, my father doesn't know about me yet since my mother ran when she found out. I was taken by Augustine, I escaped with a help of someone and we split up. I came home to find my mom and my new step-dad, my mom is a vampire since she didn't want to leave me alone.

"Honey, are you up?" I heard my mom say from my door, "yeah" I told her as I heard her leave while I sighed. I looked at my phone at the time, I moved here with my two best friends Lily and Sam. My boyfriend Adam is coming later on, he was helping my step-dad grab our other stuff. Sam is his best friend, he promised Adam he would protect me while he is away.

I look through my outfits, we just moved into a house in Mystic falls and I wanted to go explore. My mom wanted to come here for a reason, she hasn't told me why. I grabbed the outfit I am going to wear and changed, I smiled at the outfit I am wearing.

(Her Outfit)

I walked downstairs "Morning" I said as I saw Sam and Lily already there, "Morning" they both said

I walked downstairs "Morning" I said as I saw Sam and Lily already there, "Morning" they both said. I ate while we talked, "honey I want you to be careful when you are looking around" she said as I nod while a bit confused. I waved bye to my mom as me and Lily walked out, Sam was gonna stay behind and help them unpack.

We learned a lot while we explored the town, people kept staring at us since we are new. I walked in behind Lily in a place called the Mystic grill, many people were there as some looked out way. I noticed a male by the bar who looked familiar, he is a vampire and I noticed a few more in this place. I sat down across from Lily, "so do you know why your mom wanted to come here?" Lily asked while I frown, "no" I told her.

"Good evening ladies" we heard a voice as I turned to see a male with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes walk to us, "Can we help you?" Lily asked, "well my name is Klaus Mikaelson, I noticed you were new to this town" he said and I froze recognizing the name along with Lily who looked worried. "You look familiar love, have we met?" he asked as I tensed up, I look like my mother and it might be how I look familiar. 

"No we haven't" I said quickly, "well since you are new here I would like to invite you to the ball my family is having, you can bring the family" he said while handing me a letter which confused me seeing as he didn't know me. "Thanks" I said as he chuckled, "your really do look familiar" he spoke while walking away as I took a breath. 

"I found out why my mom was worried" I told Lily after Klaus left, "we should head home now" Lily said as she was worried while I nod getting up and following her out as I felt eyes following me to the exit.