4.6

CHAPTER SIX

Vision

- - - - -

"So, I'm supposed to get the Maximoff's out of harms way?"

Ana was tying her laces, her foot propped up on the seat as Steve gave her orders. He nodded at her and handed her the fingerless gloves, "They can't be in the fire fight. And whatever's in that cradle, it could level the city. I go for Ultron and draw him out and Natasha goes for the cradle while Clint stays in the air."

Ana nodded at him as the quinjet ramp lowered for her to jump out of. She turned to Clint and Natasha and they gave her a thumbs up. She smiled slightly and nodded, "Okay. I'll radio in as soon as I find them." She said.

Steve smiled and handed her a mask. She took it and placed it over her eyes, widening them when her vision spiked.

"Tony thought these would be useful in finding the twins. How are they?" Natasha asked as she clicked a few buttons above her.

Ana put a hand in front of her face, "They're awesome." She looked at Steve and saw that the mask read his face as Steve Rogers.

"Just don't break them." Clint spoke up. Ana just rolled her eyes and waved her hand in dismissal.

They watched her jump out of the quinjet. Ana landed on the rooftop of a tower and used the mask Tony made for her. It could enhance her sight so she was able to look at the faces on the ground. The technology assessed each face and kept on crossing them out in red when they couldn't recognise them as Wanda and Pietro Maximoff.

Ana moved on each rooftop and kept looking for them. She was getting anxious when she couldn't find them. Just when she was going to take them off, they beeped and turned blue in confirmation. Pietro was holding Wanda before speeding off to a train.

Ana smiled in victory and followed them. She jumped up off the small building and landed on the moving train. She used one hand to hold herself up and used the other to take the mask off, tucking it into her belt. She frowned when she could hear Steve and Ultron fight.

"Please. Don't do this." Ultron said just as Ana busted through the open cart door, landing next to the silver robot. She paled and ducked when he went to grab her. Pietro zoomed at her and brought her next to Steve, away from Ultron.

 Pietro zoomed at her and brought her next to Steve, away from Ultron