12

Ashton's POV

Dean had been distant. I mean I didn't blame him considering the situation. He had stuck to Sam side the whole time, like he thought that sticking to Sam would keep me away.

"Hey." Cas said to me as I sat on the bed that I was supposed to be sharing with Dean but he hadn't been sleeping with me since we got him back. I looked up and tugged a head phones out from my ear.

"Hi Cas." I said in a small voice. Cas looked me up and down for a few moments before he handed me a plate. It was a sandwich and judging by the looks of it Dean did not make it. I smiled at Cas for a moment. "Thanks Cas." I said in a smaller voice then I intended. "How- how is Dean?" I asked him while I took a bit from the sandwich. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good.

"He says he is alright but he's not. I can tell that he wishes that you weren't involved in this." Cas told me. That sure sounded like Dean. "He won't admit it but Dean wants to talk to you." A small smile rose on Cas's face while he thought. "And I would like to say that you are not alright as well." Cas acknowledged to me, I broke into a large grin.

"Okay Cas didn't know angels could read minds." I told him with a pat on his shoulder, Cas flashed a smile at me before we both left my room. I kept my eyes on Cas as he rambled to me about what Dean had told and tought him since he got here. From what I could tell he and Dean were very close, Cas was telling everything that had happened since Cas raised Dean from hell.

Sam and Dean both sat at a round table, they looked up at us. I tried to keep my head down but when Cas jabbed my shoulder I sighed before turning to Dean.

"Hey." I mumbled and Dean pulled his chair out a little bit, yanking me down onto him. "Can I talk to you?" I whispered to him and his body tensed.

"Yeah." He mumbled before pulling me off his lap and we walked off towards another room. I could tell that Sam and Cas were both looking at us, tried to keep my head away from them, giving Cas one more glance. "What's up babe?" Dean asked settling his hands into his back pockets.

"I just- I- you've-"

"Ash? Are you okay babe?" Dean reached a hand out to grab my arm but I only flinched away from him, Dean grew confused by my actions and honesty so was I.

"I don't know." I mumbled and wrapped my arms around my waist. I was shaking, "This is- I just want for us to be okay." I told him, Deans face changed.

"We are okay, what are you talking about Ash?" Dean let out a small laugh while his words were laced with humor. I sighed while crossing my arms.

"I'm talking about how you can barely look at me now and all I did was risk my ass for you and you know what I got Dean! Not a thank you, just you ignoring me as asking me if I was feeling alright, asked me if I was crazy! No Dean I'm not crazy!" I yelled not completely believing that I wasn't crazy. Dean was looking at me like I was crazy, then his face changed into anger.

"Well maybe I am a little upset Ash. I tried everything to keep you out of this but you just had to run and play hero!" Dean was yelling too, this is how it went. I got fed up and yelled, then we were both yelling.

"I did it for you! Dean for you get it, your all I have!" I yelled a little to loud. Dans face was red hot and he felt like he was going to explode.

"Maybe I didn't want you involved Ashton! For once I wanted one person in my life who wouldn't get hurt because of my mistakes!" Dean yelled, I felt my heart clench but at the time I felt sick to my stomach. I yelled to yell or hit something, Dean could be aggravating but I couldn't remember the last time that I felt this much anger towards him.

"Dean I can take care of myself! It's not like I died or anything!" I hissed back at him, goose bumps ran up my arm. "I saved all your asses with those shape shifters!" I yelled at him. Dean nearly flinched at my words.

"Dammit Ashton just let me keep you safe! Let me keep on person safe!"

/////////////
A/N

Oh......

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459

Snapchat: @morganallen459