SideMen Cake Wars

(Prompt. Wroetostar and MiniZerk Cake war challenge)

3rd Person POV

Vikk: "Hey what's going on guys It's me Vikkstar123 and today I'm here with Harry in his Kitchen because we are doing something special. Simon and Josh are back at home you can see them now."

Camera cuts to the boys at home

Simon: "Sup guys. I'm with Josh because Vikk had a crazy idea. And this might just be the funniest thing I have ever done."

Josh: "Basically what it is. Simon and I are a team while Vikk and Harry are a team and we are doing the SideMen Wars."

Camera cuts to Vikk and Harry

Harry: "Inspired by Cake Wars. Vikk had the idea to see which ship. Can create the better Cake. Ethan, Tobi and JJ are our judges. We each get exactly three hours to make the best fucking cake we can. The winner is safe. But the losing ship have to do a punishment."

Vikk: "The Punishment will be a video about something that they have to do together. And I already know what I'm thinking."

Camera now splits the screen for Vikk and Harry on the left side while Simon and Josh are on the right side

Josh: "The difference is that we can see and hear those boys. And they can hear and see everything we do. Making it a lot more stressful because we can't hide anything."

Vikk: "Alright the rules have been said. We both have our utensils and everything in the cupboards and drawers. Once finished we will be bringing our cakes back to the House for judging. Are we ready to go?"

All: "Yep."

Vikk: "In 3...2...1... GO! Ok so Harry grab all the utensils and bowls while I grab all the mixing stuff."

Harry: "Why do I have to grab that shit. Throw it in a bucket for all I care. As long as it turns out alright."

Vikk: "Nah mate just grab the stuff they have a huge advantage over us. They have Josh. Josh is DaddyAF and dad's know how to bake."

Josh: "What the fuck Vikk. If anyone has an advantage it's you two."

Simon: "How do they have a better advantage?"

Josh: "They are use to mixing. Like they mixed the races and make panda babies."

Josh tilted his head up thinking while Simon and Vikk started laughing. Harry looked at Vikk and couldn't help but blush. Harry had a crush on the beautiful little Indian boy. He always admired him and looked up to him. Like an older brother.

Harry: "That's racist Josh. Just because he's Asian."

The boys continued to laugh harder while Vikk was already putting the cake mix into the large bowl. Simon and Josh had been working on the same thing at once. While Vikk and Harry started working on two separate Ideas they would then join in the end.

1 hour later

Harry: "Vikk the fucking thing won't rise."

Vikk: "I did it all right what the hell?"

Harry: "Did you use the cake mix stuff or flour?"

Vikk: "The mix it should be good."

Josh: "They are fucking up quick start on the next cake. Make the square one now."

Simon: "Already making the batch now."

Josh: "Don't forget flower."

Josh started to pour in cups of flower. While pouring the flour in dust flower started to go into the air. Making Simon's nose and face slightly white.