13

Ashton's POV

The car was silent. Cas and I sat in the back of the Impala, each of us didn't say a word. Cas looked bored out of his mind while Dean looked pissed, Sam was silent.

"Where are we going?" Sam then asked Dean as we went down the road nearly twice the speed limit. Dean only glanced at Sam before he turned around for moments. "Dean-"

"Home." Dean mumbled before he turned up the radio again. I sighed while making the contact with Sam in the reer view mirror. "Then to the bunker." Dean said, I felt my heart break as I realized that he was dropping me off and I wasn't going to see them again.

"Home as in our place?" I asked Dean, Dean rolled his eyes at me for a moment but over all just ignored me. "Dean." I insisted to him in a harsh voice. Dean didn't even glance up at me.

"Yes our place." Dean growled to me. My heart stopped for a moment, his tone was harsh and he was tense. "Then the bunker." Dean said like it was nothing even though I was sure that he knew that his words would piss me of.

"Dammit Dean your not just going to do this." I hissed at him, Dean and I were both pissed. Dean nearly rolled his eyes at me. My blood felt like it was boiling. Sam and Cas looked between us and I half suspected for one of them to give us a sarcastic joke about his alike Dean and I were. But nothing happened. No one said anything.

"Ashton could just-"

"What? Trust you?" I asked, Deans face dropped. "Dean I do trust you, but no offense I'm finding it a little hard to considering what's occurred over the past week or so." I told him, Deans hands tightened on the wheel of the Impala.

"Ugh." Dean let out under his breath. Now Cas and Sam both looked like they were scared by Dean and I's words and body language. "Dammit Ashton can we please not talk about this." He growled as more of an order not a question.

"Oh why because your brother and your angel boyfriend are here?" I hissed at him. Deans face scrunched and I honestly didn't mean for the comment to offend Cas or confuse him but judging by Cas's look he was both of these. "Dean we are so talking about this." I said to him, he sighed and looked like he was ready to bang his head in.

"Ashton-"

"Don't Ashton me Dean." I said, "You lied to me, you left and didn't come back. If you had just been honest with me about- about what you do then maybe we wouldn't need to have this conversation right now." I told him, Dean sighed. His body tensed at my words. "Aren't you gunna say anything?" I asked, he was quiet but I could tell he was about to explode.

"Maybe I lied because I didn't want this for you! Hell I don't even want it for myself!" Dean said to me, his voice loud and hard. I wished that he wasn't yelling, I wished that he would just have a normal conversation and that I didn't have to spend all my fighting with him now.

"Maybe I don't know what I want anymore Dean, maybe I don't know what the hell is going on." I hissed at him, it was weird now. I knew Dean was a hard as and all but u hasn't argued with him like this ever. He wasn't like this ever. "But Dean I- I- um-"

"I know." Dean said in a low voice. His hand then reached out to grab mine that was on his seat. I paused to look at his hand for a moment. "But that doesn't change the fact that your going home and staying there."

//////////
A/N

So I've been re watching season 4 and I'm thinking to myself 'why is Cas such a dick' then I kinda went 'Oh'.......

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459

Snapchat: @morganallen459