Chapter 19

Harry

Even in our drunken state we make our way outside the club and into the bitter cold and to the limo waiting outside.

I pull her on top of me I as sit in the back of the limo so she is straddling me. She giggles down at me before crushing her lips back onto mine. I grip her hips pressing her against the tightness in my jeans letting out a moan at the contact.

God I adore this women.

Her lips are perfect as they mold onto mine in perfect, almost feverish rhythm. I thread my fingers through her hair pulling her down closer to me as our tongues tangle with one another. She tastes of tequila and mint and her hair smells like sweet coconut as it cascades over her shoulders. It's intoxicating.

I pull her away from face to gaze up into her eyes, a slight moan of annoyance coming from her until I notice the biggest smile across her face as she tries to catch her breath.

"You are so amazing Em" I say against her lips, nipping at her top lip before going in deeper, sneaking my tongue back inside her mouth as she gasps touching the bare skin on her upper back as I feel her shudder in pleasure.

Her hands move from around my shoulders to rest on back of my neck gently pulling at the hairs on the base of my neck causing me to moan into her lips. Her knees tighten around my sides as I stroke her bare thighs, her dress now bunched up around her hips.

I want more of her, so much more.

My lips move to nip and lick at her jaw, neck before I settle to assaulting the skin under her ear. She pulls her head back as I pull at her lobe hearing a deep moan escape her lips and her fingers pull harder on my hair. Electricity courses through my entire body as she grinds down on my.

As the limo rolls over a bump in the road a squeal comes out of her mouth at the sudden shift.

I need her...now.

I growl as I wrap my arms around her waist and move forward to the sofa along the length of the car pressing her down into the soft cushions, hovering over her. She pulls me down from the back of my neck before wrapping her legs around my waist pulling me into her. She is so hot I could come undone at any second. I burry my face in her neck as I slide my free hand down the length of her body.

She moans when my cool hand lands back down on her bare thigh pushing up under the hem of her dress. I feel the edge of her lace knickers. It is taking everything in me not to pull them down her legs and take her right here in the back of this limo.

All I want is to be buried inside this beautiful woman beneath me. I almost do especially after I feel her hand slide down to the waistband of my trousers. I feel her fingers brush against my length as she begins to unbuckle my belt a moan escaping my lips as I make another assault to her neck allowing her to finish her work.

I hear a knock on the partition pulling me back to reality and the fact that the car has stopped, presumably outside of my apartment. She straightens her dress and runs her fingers through her hair after when make our way out of the car. As we get ourselves up the stairs I make a point in keeping my hands on her sides at all time as I follow behind, I see goosebumps covering her skin.

As we finally get ourselves to my door and I am trying to find my keeps inside my coat as she wraps her arms around me from behind burying her head in the crook of my neck pressing her warm lips against my skin. I finally get the damned door open and pull us inside turning around pulling her face to mind as I press my lips to hers. After kicking the door shut I make quick work of pressing her against the door with a soft thud.

I squeeze her sides as I press her further against the door, my desire getting the better of me. A soft moan passes her lips as she bares her teeth against my chin before pressing her lips against the skin under my ear.

"Harry" she whispers "I want you".

She is a mess of giggles and kisses as we try to make our way through my apartment and into my bedroom. Standing by the end of the bed she pulls her lips from mine and gazes up at me. Emma swiftly tucks her hands under the shoulders of my coat as she slowly pushes it off my shoulders and down my arms as it finds it place on the floor.

God Emma looks so incredibly sexy.

Taking a few steps back before landing on the mattress, holding my gaze the entire time. A chuckle escapes both our lips as she struggles to unzip the back of her dress. I take this as my moment of opportunity to run down the hall to the bathroom to grab a condom. Granted a drunken hook up with my best friend isn't what I pictured for us but we both want this so why not right? Before I return to my room I run back to the kitchen to grab some wine and glasses, trying to set the mood just a little bit.

"Emma I thought you might want some wine before-" I say as I push the door open only to find Emma nearly asleep with her dress open in the back hugging one of my pillows. I can't help but laugh at the situation. Here I am about to have sex with my best friend, the girl I am pretty positive I am gonna spend my life with, for the first time and here she is fast asleep have naked on my bed.

I set the bottle and glasses on my dresser before I stalk over to her. She mumbles as I tug her toward me to sit up right. Her eyes flutter open for a few seconds before she smiles again. She is so darn cute in her drunken state I just want to kiss her all over.

"Em" I say softly.

"Mhmmm" is her only response, eyes remaining shut, all the alcohol we've consumed catching up with her.

"Let's get you out of this dress and into something more comfortable and then you can sleep, ok?"

All I get is a nod as my cue to continue. I gently pull at the hem of her dress lifting it up her arms and over her head. She's left in a black lace panty and bra set before I grab one of my white shirts and put it on her allowing her to flop back down on my pillows.

She looks to incredibly sexy lying there wearing my shirt and her high heels burying her head into my pillow.

I quickly slide her shoes of her feet and toss them behind me before I pull the duvet over her as she mumbles, almost asleep, in comfort. When she is settled in my bed warm and under the covers, something I've wanted to see for so long now I make quick work of my own clothes before sliding into a pair of clean boxer briefs before slipping into the bed next to her.

Yes I know I'm still drunk, we both are, but I couldn't be happier to be sleeping next to her again after so long. I snake my arm around her waist pulling her back against my chest. The feeling her her against me is heavenly I can barely believe that it's all really happening as I try to keep my eyes open for a few moments more so I can bury his nose in her soft hair finally letting the sweet calm of sleep overtake me.

___

A/N: I hope you like it!! I know it is a little shorter but still, a lot more to come. 

A whole lot of drama in the next chapter. Do you think in the cold light of day these two will be ok? Will they go back to friends? Or continue down the path they are on in this chapter?

I'd love to hear what you have to think of it!!

PLEASE Vote/Comment/Share, voting only takes one second literally and it's not too much to ask especially since it is the best recognition that you are reading and enjoying!!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a great week!!

All the love, C.