11.

When we landed we landed in the throne room of my castle. There was some peasants that had taken place. I stood up and watched as all of them looked at me in horror.
"Well Regina that was smooth landing. Not." Emma was dusting herself off. When she looked up she noticed that we where being stared at, she froze and looked around.
"Will everyone clear out I need a full staff pay will be suitable but please do as I ask." I stated. They all started clearing out but a couple men came up to me.
"Your highness we were wondering if you'd need knights?" The scruffy one said.
"Yes if you know anyone that would be interested in being one. We will have a knighting ceremony in two weeks time." I walked with Emma to my chambers.
"Well that was fun. You know I like this queen not the one I meet when I went back in time." She mumbled.
"Don't underestimate me." I snapped and went to my closet and picked out a loose dress.
"Where do I sleep?" She asked. I snapped the dress on and grabbed a shall.
"You will sleep in the room across the hall unless you want to stay with me because this castle is big." She looked me up and down.
"Yeah I think I'll stay in here." She sat down on a chair by the fire place.
"Good I don't trust the peasants that have made my castle their home. Remind me when we leave to put up a barrier." She chuckled.
"Well Regina I think you need to go to bed." She leaned back in the chair and closed her eyes. I walked over to my bed and got under the covers after magicing new bed attire to it. I laid there thinking then I sat up and looked at her.
"Come sleep in my bed you don't need to have sore muscles." She opened her eyes and slowly got up. She slipped off her vest and boots taking her belt off as well. I decided to let her sleep in something more comfortable. So I snapped a night gown that came to the knee on.
"Regina." She stated flatly.
"What you need to be comfortable if your going to help me." I snapped. She rolled her eyes and lifted the covers up and slipped in. She stayed by the edge. When I was sure she fell asleep I scooted her closer so she wouldn't fall off the bed.
In the middle of the night I felt and arm pull me. When I realized who it was I snuggled further into her arms.
The next mourning I woke up before Emma did.
The sun was barely coming over the far mountain.
"Emma come on we got to get my castle in order." I sat up and she groaned.
"I lost my warmth lay back down." She whined. I smiled.
"Ms. Swan if you don't get up you'll miss breakfast and not get anything till lunch. I'll make sure if it." I threatened.
She groaned but sat up as well.
"Fine I'm up. Clothes." I slipped out of the bed and went to my closet. I picked out a pair of black riding pants and a tight black top. I did my hair up and did light makeup. Emma sat there awkwardly.
"I'll get you some just one moment." I examined myself and was satisfied.
I turned to her and flicked on some leather riding pants and a black vest with a tight white long sleeve.
"Thanks I'll just wear my boots from yesterday." She walked over to the boots and slipped them on before lacing them up.
"Let's go eat." I walked out of the room and went to the dinning room. As we walked down the halls I noticed servants. They where cleaning and hustling about. I smiled approvingly.
"Regina what's for breakfast?" I heard Emma behind me.
"I don't know I just hope we have descent cooks or I'll be mad." I watched as the servants flinched when I said that.
I slammed open the dinning room doors.
"My Queen! Breakfast will be out in a moment!" A small man stated running back into the kitchen. I nodded and walked to my seat at the head of the table. Emma sat in the chair next to me.
"So who are we looking for Regina?" I took a deep breath.
"My grandson." She scrunched her brows.
"Henry? But he's back in Storybrooke." I nodded my head sarcastically.
"Yes I know. I have another grandson which happens to be guys liners son. Him and my daughter have a past." She laughed. When she looked at me and noticed that I was serious she stopped.
"Your serious?" I nodded my head. The kitchen door opened and in walked two servants with silver platters.
"Finally I want to meet my kitchen staff immediately!" I snapped. They bowed and went to the kitchen. I looked down and saw strawberries along with sugar muffins. The doors opened again and out walked three cooks. A male and two female.
"Yes your majesty?" The man said.
"Where is the other chef who decided to hide in the kitchen?" I asked sweetly.
"I shall go fetch him." A servant said and shocked back in through the double doors.
"Aren't you in a mood." Emma whispered. I glared at her but smiled with my eyes. She stared at me for a moment before nodding her head in an aha moment.
The doors opened up again and a man walked out. At first I didn't recognize him but when I did he knew he was a dead man.
I stood up abruptly.
"You." I seethed. He gulped. "To the dungeon with this man and I think I'll just make my own breakfast this mourning. If I catch one weasel among the staff I will personally kill you. Or sentence you to the dungeons chained to the wall so you can't move away from the rats that want to eat you. Now we need help finding someone." They all nodded.
"Who might you be looking for?" A woman asked.
"I don't know his name but he is a five year old under a sleeping curse. Anyone know of something like that?" I heard Emma stifle her laugh.
"There is a boy in a kingdom not to far from here that has a boy like that. He's a rather handsome boy for how young he looks." I snapped my head to a woman cook.
"What Kingdom?" They all looked around nervously.
"Corona. Ruled by King Eugine. Or as most know him as Flinn Rider." She said. I nodded my head. God that man reminded me of Hook.
"Fine. Come Emma." I walked around the table and grabbed Emma's hand and led her out to the grounds and to the stable.
I picked out the strongest horse I could find and gave Emma another.
I saddled both horses with magic to save time. I swung up with ease.
I looked to Emma who did as well. I smiled at her and kicked my horse.
We road for a couple hours through the forest till we came across a small village.
The peasants scattered. Screaming that I was there. They pulled the children out of the streets, scattering there flocks of animals in panic. I smiled knowing I still had this affect on people.
When we reached the palace the guards let me pass without any disruptance.
"Regina I'm hungry." Emma whined.
"Well eat later right now is not a good time." We started our way across the long bridge.
"Well at least tell me something. About this guy he sounds familiar." I looked back to see her looking at the water.
"He's married to Rupunzel. He used to be a thief but then she changed him. Legend has it that she had really long hair. Your father saved her from the tower she was kept in." I stopped when we got to the other end because there was so many people.
A couple people noticed and pulled into the shadows. I rolled my eyes.
"Clear the way I need to get to the castle." I said sternly. The all moved in unison.
I kicked my horse and led it up the winding cobblestone to the top and stopped in front of the gate.
"Open I need to speak to the Queen and King." I stated harshly.
"Yes your majesty." One of the nights walked to the wheel and turned it. Out of no where a white horse in palace uniform stepped out a stood straight not letting us pass.
"Max get out of the way." Emma whistled and poofed an apple to her hand. He looked at her for a moment. He reluncuantly stepped away. I kicked my horse and glanced back to see Emma feed the horse and pet his head.
"How'd you know his name?" I asked with a chuckle.
"Well they made a movie about him. Well Repunzel actually. Plus it was on his chest piece." She whistled at the art work on the stone walls.
I stopped right out front of the door and hopped off. A stable boy ran over and took the reins of both horses and led them to a stable.
I knocked on the wood door and waited till a small round red headed man opened the door.
"May I help you?" He scoffed. I raised a challenging brow. Daring him to go further.
"Do you know who your talking to?" I seethed. "I'm Queen Regina." He looked mortified.
"I'm so sorry you highness. Please for give me!" He pleaded opening the door more. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Emma's hand and lead her inside.

Vote
&
Comment!!