Chapter 2 My famous Roomie

I'm going to be living with a pop idol ?!

(Seriously?!)

As i sat there, Kasumi looks at me with a stunned expression..

"You really didn't realize Yomiko was a Pop star right this minute !?"

"Y-yes..."

"But Yuu is so popular right now ?!"

Both Rei and Raika the twins nod in agreement...

"She's been in a ton of variety shows and dramas"

"She's been almost in every recent magazines" 

",,,,i , uhhh don't read magazines and i ..uh recently don't have time to watch television.." i embarrassedly admits that i'm outdated on the latest new and trends...

"ohoh...it's because you're a introvert"

"....again with the introvert joke..i'm not a intro..." as was surprised that it was Yomiko who uttered those words...

Miyoko leaned over Yomiko..

"Yuu...you're going on a gig over the semester break right ?"

"I..guess.."

"Whoa a live show , how many people will come..?" i daringly ask her a question...

"Does it matter how many people there are ?!"

(Urk!..i guess she's still mad at me..) i'm ..sunk..but Miyoko answers my question in her place..

"Haha Mina how many people do you think there will be ?"

"Hmmnn...about a million i guess?"

"Huh ? , There would never be that many people !"

"Huh ? , Why not , i mean you're really popular , i bet a lot people would love to see you.."

As everyone laughs , Yomiko sniff in disgust

"I don't want to here that coming from you , you don't even know who i am , till now !?" 

"And about a 100,000  will come, the place that the event is not going to be big enough for a million to attend!"

"A hundred ....that's still pretty amazing.." (  i guess the world she lived in must be very different than mine..)

...During dinner Yomiko was the topic of  conversation....

After dinner.....

I'm relaxing on the sofa alone...(thinking...who would have believe that i'll be living with a pop idol...) if her fans knows this they'll probably murder me..specially the femboys..) I just to the realization that.. (oh my god , this would cause trouble to Yuu if her fans knew that a guy is living in her dorm..) I guess i have to be doubly careful from now on...

I know she hates me , but it's the least i could do for her...(yup i won't cause any trouble for her) But her as a pop idol....

I guess she's far from my reach now...and to think i thought i might actually had i chance { told you so..} again no one is asking you...

To be honest , I can't even imagine a scenarios in which we could become friends..it was a mere stroke of luck i end up near her , and a miracle probably for me to share the safe roof ....

S-should i.....? Nah.. i just told myself not to cause trouble and here i am thinking i could get close to her..or something...

I guess now i should just ......

distance myself away from her...

She's a Pop Idol after all....as i mutter to myself...

*Clatter"

"Hmn ?" i hear some noise ...is it coming from the kitchen ?

"Uhhnn, just a little further.."

("Oh it's Yomiko...what' she doing ?!")

In the kitchen , aki is standing on her tiptoes on top of a stool. It looks like she's trying to put those dishes away, but she's not tall enough to do it..

(I guess i'll just live her be , she probably just shout at me if i try to help her) but i can't leave her she might..

"Uhmm Yomiko let me get that for you.."

"Huh what ?, No ! I't okay i can manage.."

I ignored her and jsu help her put those dishes in the cupboard..

"I didn't ask for you're help"

"I- i know i just gave it for free.." i smiled and about to left off..

"Don't expect me to thank you.."

As i about to turn around , i notice Yomiko's wiggly movement move the stool uncontrollably as she almost plummets to the floor my body move on it own and then...

*Crash!!* Blang* Klang* *Bgghhh!!*

"Ouchie..."

"That hurt...huh ?!"

"Are you okay Yomiko ?"...

"b-b-bla...."

"Blah?" 

"Blood ! Y-You're Bleeding!!!"

"I'm what ?!" just i try to sit straight my head started to sting a little and i felt a bit dizzy....

"I'm okay Yuu , i must have hit my head head in the corner of the cabinet..oh yep there's a dent alright , i might have a really hard head , hehehe ..are you okay though..Yuu?"..

I just notice Yomiko sat there staring at me with a concerned look and a teary eye , her cheeks are blushing red as the tear finally drops down her blushing cheek..

"Y-you....You..."

"I'm okay ..nothing to worry about it's just a scratch .."

"You idiot !!" as she leans her head in my chest , rabbit punching me lightly..

I don't really understand why she's crying and what's going on a bit dazed and confused my self my only concern is she can definitely hear my heart beating like a drum on a march band performing the national anthem...

I might be loosing blood faster than i anticipated...i lost conciousness...

again...

on the second day staying at the familie...

I ended up in the hospital on the next day..