Chapter 2.1 My Famous Rommie

" Whoa cool , five stitches ? can i touch it ?" i tap Miyoko's hand away from my forehead as she attempts to curiously touch my the gauze..

"So you're not just here to annoy me , are you..? what do you want Miyoko ?"

"Le' gasp..(Le' Gasp?) is what i get from worrying you're my......(what's with the long pause ?) my best friend..." she bows her head wipes her crocodile tears as she fake whimpers..

"But you did actually put a dent on that wooden cabinet , man i know your head is hard but i never imagine it would be that hard" there it goes...and it only take what ? a mere second for her true color to came up..

"So how many weeks . months..(3 days..).."

"I'm gonna be staying here for only three day.."

"Booo..boring, so do you wan't to eat something ? my treat ," 

"Whoa did you hit your head or something ? You seems oddly nice .."

"Oh , what's that ? you want to stay a bit longer , how about a week , or a month ?" as she crackles her fingers , walking slowly towards me threatening to clobber me...

"J-just kidding you know what i wan't you know my favorite food , w-were best friends after all..." i knew her that well , she's my childhood  friend after all , and she actually  do it ...

Three days had past , the boarders of the "Familie" the landlady helps me pay off the hospital bills it's kinda embarrassing but i did promise to pay her back..

Almost all of them came to visit me Miyoko was there everyday , she's my childhood friend and the only close to family i had , but i appreciate her visits all of them excepts Yomiko , kinda figure she's still mad even after that , i never ask them about Yomiko and her reasons and they never tell me why she didn't came to visit me..

I guess it's for the better though i did promise myself to distance myself from her..but i can't help but feel a bit frustrated..for some reason my heart aches more than my wound , and i don't even know why...

As i walk back to the Familie Villa (the physician suggested me to take long walks it might help me relax a bit , i had no problem with that though the Famillie Villa is actually near the general hospital) i took a detour to the shopping street since it's a nice day and i actually felt like walking ..

"Huh ?"  i noticed a large group of people near in the shopping area has formed..

Wondering what's going on i wandered closer..

"Haha thank you , thank you i appreciate the support"

"i-it's Yomiko , she's smiling in front of many people"..her smile , if she visits me in the hospital and gave me that smile , ..i could..." then i realised my promise to myself...

It looks though that she was surrounded by fans in the middle of the street ..i guess she's a pop idol after all..( when i see her like this i understand how wonderful she is , we just left off in the wrong foot..not that i'm complaining .., but being friends with her would be nice..)

I live with her but i can't even speak with her..lost in my thoughts i started to skirt the edge of the crowd..

"Hey i'm your biggest fan , Yuu !! , Tell me your phone number please !!"

("what ?!") suddenly one of her fans begins to fester her...

"I'm sorry , i really can't."

Of course she can't gave her phone number to anyone..