vile

Although I didn't want to get up for work I had to. I hated the hours but love the job. Andrew, "no stay." He grabbed my wrist. I laughed, "I have work." Andrew, "fine go to work." I did my whole routine and left my apartment. Andrew walked over to his car. I, "see you later grouch." I went to work.

Not many people would say being a teacher is fun and no one would say being a math teacher is amazing. But I love it. Math is my calling. I made sure I had everything prepare for class. I had 3 algebra 2 classes and 3 trig/Cal classes. A knock came. I, "come in." In walk my little brother and sister. I, "yes?" Nic, "we have trig with you. Can they torture us anymore?" I, "yeah. How's a detention sounding?" Nic, "no please don't. Coach would kill me." Clarisse, "how is coach brown your guys coach? He don't even teach." Nic, "he's rich. He can do anything he wants to." Kids started to pile in my room. Choosing a seat. I, "so I finally got the seating chart done." They all growned. I, "big babies." I started to name off where they sit. Nic, "why am I in the front?" I, "cause you talk to much." I so class. Did you do you homework?"

Lunch came to fast. I was in my room grading some make up work. The door swung open. I jumped a little bit. In came Bailey. I huffed and went back to work. Bailey, "no hello?" I still ignored him. I started to check the papers again. I could feel his intense gaze on me. It was uncomfortable. Bailey, "so one of my star athletes is failing your class. Care to explain why?" I, "well you see, he wouldn't do his work and he never comes in for help so Mr. brown it's not mine fault but his. I do everything I can to help pass but he won't take the offer." Bailey, "why can't you just pass him?" I was offended. I, "and what about the kids who actually work for their grades. It won't be fair to them now would it Mr. brown. So why don't you mosey on up and talk to your "star athlete" not me." It all happened in a flash. He had me in a tight hold. Bailey, "I think you need a reminder of who's the boss." He pulled me up and set me down on his knee. I knew exactly where this was going. He hiked up my skirt and pulled my underwear down. Bailey, "15 for your nasty attitude whore." Slap slap slap slap slap. I almost let a moan slip. Slap slap slap slap slap. The spankings got harder and harder. I was so aroused. Lucky enough next period is my planing period. Slap slap slap slap slap. The tears came. I can't believe I let him do that. I'm so humiliated. I got off him and fixed myself. I cried, "out now. Go!!" A shocked expression came over his face. I, "I said leave NOW!!!!!!" He got up and left. I collapsed in my chair and cried. I'm so disgusted with myself. Someone else came into the room. I looked up to see Andrew. He was looking at the board. Andrew, "I thought you would wan- why are you crying?" He race over to me. I, "I let him spank me. I'm so vile." Andrew, "no he is he has no right to do that. Especially with out your permission." He pulled me into his intoxicating smell. I pulled him closer. I, "my ass hurts." We both started to laugh. After awhile we calmed down. Andrew, "I should if asked you this way earlier. Will you be mine?" I was stunned. I, "yes." I gave him a tender kiss.