Chapter 16: Concepts

The rest of the day was hell. For all of us. Some of us actually got over our fears like Em, after I technically pushed her off with me. Guess I'm dead at the dorm later even if it did cure her.

Ray and Jesse had to stay in a confined box that kept shrinking and shrinking and the only way they would get out was if they stayed calm. Em and Ray were sent to a "fun house" with killer clowns running everywhere. Being the total badass she is, Ray ended up puching one of the clowns in the face when it jump scared her. I couldn't stop laughing. Em on the other hand almost got knocked out when she ran into a mirror trying to get away from a clown. Jess and I had to stay in a pitch black dark room while noises were sounding off in the background. Things like creaks and screams and stuff dropping. I came out of there in tears while Jesse was basically reborn. The techniques seem to be working for everyone but me so far.

"Time for your last test. Lana and Sungjee, it's your final turn. This challenge kills two birds with one stone. Your debut concept will be revealed inside and this is where your first photoshoot will take place as well. We have a trailer set up for all of you to change and get your hair and makeup done. We'll meet back here as soon as you're done," Showmin explains.

We all head into the huge white trailer to get beautified. They start with hair and makeup first. We sit in a line of chairs and each get our own stylist.

Mine was a guy named Anthony who was as cute as a button. He was really nice to me when he got me all set up to get my look together. "Now, sweetie, this is going to be your debut hairstyle so we have to make you look completely gorgeous. Your hair is already long and thick so why don't we add some texture and definition with some choppy layers."

"Ooh! Sounds good," I clap my hands in excitement.

"Maybe we can add in a slight long side bang that you can push away from your face and let's not forget about color. Considering the concept of your debut let's go with something hot. We can do maroonish red highlights and tips. What do you think?"

I close my eyes and sigh. It's going to be a drastic change but I wanna become a new person, forgetting all about my past. "I trust you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you ready?" Anthony beams as he admires his work.

"More than I'll ever be," I smile back, anticipating the new look that awaits me. He spins my chair around so I'm facing the mirror. My mouth drops in awe and soon turns into a smile that I can't wipe off my face. He did an amazing job. I almost don't feel like me. I feel like a new person. It's funny how a simple change like hair can make so much of a difference. "It's perfect, Anthony! Thank you so much!"

(A/n: slightly more black and just pretend the tips are darker red instead of pinkish)

"No need to thank me, sweetie." He takes the cover off me and lifts me from the chair. "I'm going to your groups head stylist for the next couple of years so you'll get used to it. Now let's go over here so I can give you your outfit."