13

she wasn't happy.

"who do you think you are? what are you doing?!" her voice strained as she screeched. a small vein pulsed angrily on the side of her pale neck.

flinch.

soojeong was caught by surprise–she was only a
kid
and she said all that.

sejin and jungkook are really different.

"hey! that's not the right way to talk to someone you just met, is it?"
he stood up, breathing heavily even though he had only spoken one sentence. her outburst had shocked him–in a bad way.

without letting her speak, he turned to soojeong.

"she used to be better behaved.." he told her, sadly.

looking away, she wondered what that would be like. it sounded bad, but it really puzzled her how a young girl could act that way even when she has such a down-to-earth and caring brother.

but maybe she wouldn't of thought that way if she had never met jungkook in the first place.

she probably would've seen him in the streets, walking around with sejin. she'd catch his eye
for a brief second...

and not sleep for a month.
gushing over his delicious, hazelnut eyes and were just to perfect to ever be closed an-

anyway...

jungkook was now gazing down at his solemnly cowered younger sister
in great disappointment.

"i know i've never said this before but–"

she looked up at him, tears rimming her youthful eyes.

"–we need to lock you in your room."

are you
serious?

sejin stood up immediately with her head hung–her raven hair draped over every side of her face.

jungkook followed her outside to the entrance of her bedroom.

a few seconds

click.

soojeong watched the opening of his bedroom as she waited for him to return. her mind was clear of all possible thought–she didn't know what to think.

sejin has a past of being used to her school friends, giving her a brief
but solitary
experience as a

popular girl.

now that she has turned her back on fake personalities, she feels that she can't trust anyone
ever again.

and soojeong isn't convincing her to do otherwise.

"pick up some free food, will ya?"

jungkook stared outside the bedroom window in thought.

"it's a good offer!!" jimin screamed from the gadget he had gripped in his hand; emitting a broken, technological noise that was enough to make jungkook give in to him.