15

Ashton's POV

"Ash." Dean mumbled into my neck as he pulled me into a hug. "What's wrong you sounded hysterical on the-" Dean paused as he saw Cas's vessel tied to a chair, unconscious in my kitchen. "Phone." Deans head spun to look at me.

"Cas- I don't know how but he's possessed and I'm not sure what to do and your the only people I knew to call. Dean I'm sorry-" Dean ran his hands down my arms which caused my heart rate to skip a beat before slowing. Dean flashed my that smile.

"It's all going to be okay." Then he shrugged as he stood back up all the way, his ways flickering over to the Demon that was possessing Cas's vessel. "Just trust me." I smiled at him with a small sheepish nod. The alcohol that had been in my system had worn off the moment my back hit the fridge. I twisted my shoulder with deep pain. "You alright?" Dean asked grazing his hand over my shoulder.

"Yeah," I told him pulling back before I walked to the kitchen. Sam was leaned down looking at the demon filled Cas. "You don't think that- that he let the demon in do you?" I stammered, I had done my own research. An angel isn't supposed to be able to be possessed by anything unless let in by the angel. And if Cas warned the Demon out then he should be able to get his body back. Sam and Dean both looked at me with grave looks on their faces.

"No." Dean told me. "Cas wouldn't do that." Deans face was scrunched and his eyebrows knitted together. Dean stood just outside the devils trap, hands on knees just like Sam was. It almost made me laugh, and would have in any other situation. So I only stiffened a smile, swallowing it back down so my face was neutral.

"He just sorta passed out." I explained. Both Winchesters looked at me with confusion and I only shrugged. I tried not to hold Deans gaze to long, sure I missed him like hell, but I was still mad at him. Dean sighed when I drew my gaze back from him. "How do we fix this." I said in a small voice. When I had first met Cas I would have exorcised him out too, but now I couldn't bring myself to do so. Cas didn't deserve that pain. Dean ran a hand down him face with a shrug.

"I don't know," Sam said first answering. Talking for the first time since he got here. I saw his eyes wonder about the house to look at how Dean I kept it, he was curious and I didn't blame him. His brother kept a whole part of his life from him. "But we've got some research to do."

***

"There's nothing in any of these books." I hissed tossing one across the room. Sam looked up from his computer with a small shake of his head. "No ones ever heard of this happening." I said in a low voice. Dean sighed and looked around the room and I sighed at the mess.

"What if we did exorcise Cas?" Dean asked, my eyes widened but quickly grew confused.

"Dean we've been over this-"

"He's an angel if we exorcise him he'll come right back, like he always does." Dean said. "Trust me he's a pain in my ass and he ain't going anywhere." Dean continued to us, I looked at him with hazy eyes. Sam did the same while he thought about it. I couldn't believe that Dean was willing to hurt Cas like this.

"Dean we'll hurt him." Sam said, Dean flinched at the idea. Soon sitting and dropping his head between his legs. He let out a long sigh filled with pain and guilt.

"Sam I haven't found any other way that works." Dean said, before Sam or I could say another word I heard thrashing from the kitchen. We all glanced at each other before rushing to the kitchen to find the Demon laying on the floor sideways. "Oh would you look at this." Dean said, the Demon looked up at us.

////////////
A/N

I kinda like this chapter ever thou it's a filler

SO I HAD ANOTHER DREAM WHERE I WAS PART DEMON/SHAPESHIFTER BUT I WAS A FALLEN ANGEL! SOMEHOW I WAS BROUGHT TO HEAVEN AND IN ORDER TO SAVE MY LIFE CAS GAVE ME HIS GRACE! I WAS CRYING!

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459

Snapchat: @morganallen459