20: This Kiss

- Justin -

"Ew ew ew ew.." I whispered, closing my eyes at the gross movie.

"Turn it off, now." Calum groaned as Michael obeyed.

Ashton had fallen asleep almost naturally, me still shocked.

"Justinnn." Luke waves a hand in my face.

"I'm okay. I'm cool." I try to say straightly.

"Look dude. It's okay to be scared, I think we all are. Plus, are you still having nightmares?" He asks.

I shrugged. "Dunno."

"I'm going to bed. Night.' Calum mumbled.

"Me too." Michael nods.

"Night Justin. Night Lukey." Calum pats him on the leg, Michael briefly waving at us.

I smiled. "Night.'

But the thoughts of the movie just sunk back into me.

"What if one of you guys became insane and wanted to turn all of us into a human centipede?" I bit my lip anxiously as we ignored the sleeping Ashton.

"Justin, listen. We aren't going to go insane, man." He slowly says. "Now how about we watch some other films for a couple hours so you can get your mind off it."

"You'd do that for me?"

"Course, you're my mate." He smiled, my heart melting at his smile.

Is it possible to be so infatuated with a person?

As a fangirl would say..

Luke Hemmings is sex.

"What do you wanna watch?' He asks.

"Anything. Nothing scary pwease." I say, him chuckling.

"Okay.." His voice trails as he has his back turned to me while he searched the shelves.

I took the advantage of that moment to eye him, as I bit my lip. His broad shoulders were so..broad.

I quickly looked away once he turned around.

"The Vow?"

"That's such a chick flick man.." I lied.

I LOVED The Vow, it was like the best thing ever!

"Ugh, do you know any movies Julie might like?'' He asked shyly.

I chuckled.

"Umm.." I pondered.

What was a movie that I really liked, anyway?..

"Uhh.. Mean Girls!" It definitely just left my mouth in an instant as he laughed.

"That movie is hilarious, I swear. We have to see it." He agrees, smirking.

Once he had put it in, he plopped onto the couch next to me.

"I cant believe I'm doing this again." He says, me questioningly looking at him.

"Doing what, again?''

"I..About months from now, I dated Calum's ex girlfriend. And now, I'm doing it again. I'm crushing on a friend's ex girlfriend. Again." Luke sighed. "I always seem to break the bro code. Every single girl I like.. Something has to be in the way."

I pursed my lips.

But for all I knew.. The bro code wasn't the only thing stopping him. I was going with this huge lie for god sake.

If he thought he was doing something bad, I was obviously doing something worse.

"Do whatever you want. I told you she isn't mine anymore." I said straightly.

"Do you know how she feels about me? Can you tell?"

I pondered. I immediately felt guilty at what I was saying to him..

But it was for his own good. If he only knew that he was in the middle of a dare.

"She's not easy with guys, you know? Julie probably only sees you as a friend. Nothing more."

His face fell. "Maybe the boys were right then."

I sighed.

The only reason why I was trying to deattach Julie from him..Was because I didn't want him getting really hurt when he'd find out about everything.

Or maybe, if he doesn't find out, then everything will be alright, maybe.

I just don't even know what to think anymore.

"She's way to good for me." Luke chuckled. "I'm nothing but this ordinary, yet socially awkward guy.."

"Dude. You're anything but ordinary. You're.. You're amazing." I chuckled, him smiling.

"I wish I could believe that. But I'm just.. Not." He pressed his lips into a thin line as he looked down at his hands. "I'm not surprised if the other boys get girlfriends because they're actually the kind of boys girls want to be with.. But then again. I still can't be with Julie. I can't just put the band to the side." Luke put his head in his hands.

I sadly looked at him. He was right.

If we ever did start to like each other.. It would never work out. He's got a band, and I've got a huge lie.

We aren't supposed to like each other.

"You'll find someone. I promise." I nodded, smiling reassuringly.

"Just not now, really.." He sighed.

I couldn't stand seeing him so down.. I just think he deserves to be happy. That's the least.

He looks up at me, his piercing blue eyes looking into my vague brown ones.

I got a bit frightened at how intently his stare was, my body tensing at the pressured feeling.

"Thanks." He finally says, me breathing out a breath I hadn't known I'd been holding in for so long.

I nod once. "I-it's.. No problem." My eyes widened at what was happening next.

Luke was leaning in, and so was I.

NO JULIE STOP, STOP. IT.

STOP.

NOPE, BACK AWAY, COME ON.

My eyes fluttered closed, seeing it was too late to stop.

I could feel his warmth radiate as he was extremely close.

I felt his soft lips hover over mine hesitantly, before my lips connected with his.

The kiss barely lasted for ten seconds, but my heart fluttered at what I had just done, butterflies breaking loose in my stomach.

But as that happened..

Ashton had woken up from his slumber on the other couch, his eyes widening as he saw what happened.

Ashton gave me this 'You are so dead' kind of look, as Luke had the same shocked look on his face.

Oh shit.

_______________________

A/N:

I WROTE THIS BEFORE SKEWLLL!

FOR YOU GUYS :)

I HOPE IT WAS ENJOYABLE..

SORRY FOR THE CLIFFY, BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE THIS AFTERNOON AGAIN, OR TOMORROW!

HAVE FUN AT SCHOOL, THOSE WHO GO TO SCHOOL LOL. :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ONCE AGAIN!

860 VOTES AND 345 COMMENTS BEFORE I CAN UPDATE PLEASEEE!!

Love you guisss

- BritishBums xox