Moving.

Next day

Taraji POV

"Terry I'm i don't wanna get uppp" i whined as he started to kiss me awake as always. "Nah baby you gotta wake that ass up..." he said as he played with my ass. I whined and he sighed. "Come on you big baby, we gotta start packing today..." he said and i sprung up. "Packing!?" i asked surprised. "Yeah silly remember we're moving?" he asked. "Oh...yeah i forgot all about that..." i said smiling. "Now come on baby we gotta shower and start moving. I didn't get any movers for us because doing it by ourselves might be just enough time for us to be done when the house is done. "How big is this house?" i asked curiously. "Pretty damn big...don't really have all of the ideas yet, but just so you know...I'm picking the wardrobe for you but i know you'll love it.." he said kissing me. We went into the bathroom and showered and when we were done we ate breakfast. I made pancakes and waffles. "Damn you can cook..." he said kissing me before he sat down at the table. "It's weird because we never cook a full meal..." i said smiling. "Well that's defidently gonna happen when we move..." he said putting syrup on his pancakes and waffles. I looked around my house and then back at him and sighed. "Terry....you really think that this is a good idea...like the right decision?" i asked him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Of course i do.." he said grinning. "But...baby we haven't even been together for that long..." i told him. "But you were my bestfriend and I'm in love with you..." he told me looking away from me. I smiled and grabbed his face, turning it to mine and kissing him. "I love you too. You're my man and bestfriend..." i said shyly. "Aww..." he said hugging me tightly. "Pick out some things today because we gotta go to home depot.." he said and i playfully groaned. "Fine.." i said smiling. "Don't worry we just have to pick and the builders will make it possible...well me mostly because I'm telling them to.." he said smiling as he kissed me. We showered and got dressed, the headed to home depot. We got out of the car and went inside. We held hands as we entered through the doors. We went to the home decor section and started looking at things. "Hey...how about this floor?" he asked me showing me.

"That looks like its for a kitchen don't you think?" i asked him shyly

"That looks like its for a kitchen don't you think?" i asked him shyly. "Oh right....want it for the kitchen then?" he asked and i nodded. Then we went to a different tile and i smiled. "You think this would go for the living room?" i asked him and he smiled.