Chapter 4 Before the Live Show

A few days later..

"Good Morning Yomiko !"

"Morning" 

I've ones again assigned to do the weeding so i head for the living room , there Yomiko was sitting on the couch looking at some magazines and taking notes..

"You look busy ?! Work ?"

"Yes , Say, Mina what are you doing now ?"

" I thought i'd go weed the garden.."

"Again..? You're like old man.."

"I ..i am ?"

"If you the garden so much , why won't you live there , i go tell Reimako.."

"What ?! No! That won't be necessary.."

"i'm just kidding.."

As always Yomiko's word are tough , but compared with before,  i can now hold a more or less normal conversation with her..and as sad as it may sound with just that ,makes me really happy..i can let my guard down a little now..As i mull over the situation..

Suddenly.....

"Huh , Yomiko and Mina..."

Reimako walks carrying the laundry..

"What is it Rei ?"

"Oh nothing , i just thought it was rare for me to see the two of you together.."

"Really ?"

(wut..? i thought she might react differently on that ? maybe it's just me..?!)

"Have you become friends ?" Reimako looks at both me in Yomiko..Yomiko looks embarrassed.

"Huh..What ?! I- i wouldn't say that we're friends , i just figured out that this guys is harmless."

H-harmless ( Well there it is..) Leaving aside with her word of choice , i guess it's a big advance to go from pervert to harmless..

"By the way Yuu, what are you doing ?!"

"This ? I'm getting ready for the event during semester break.."

"Live event ?"

"Oh , right that's coming up soon.."

(Now that she mentions it..) Miyoko said something like that before...

The talk about live event , Yomiko talked about it too , about 100,000 people are attending the event..

" So these papers are for the live event ?"

"Yes , the flow of the event , costume material , stuff like that , i'm reviewing it now.."

"The scale of the event is pretty large , with 100,000 attendees , so i don't want to make a mistake in the planning and inconvien  the staff..." Yomiko return her gaze back to the papers..

(Performing live for 100,000 people...) I can imagine it and yet , Yomiko is going to do it..)

"Don't you get nervous performing in front of many people ?"

"....." Yomiko turns her gaze at me  (but wait she said before that she doesn't get nervous..) Thinking that it was a stupid questions , i look at Yomiko..

But....

"Are you an idiot ?! of course i get nervous.."

"Huh ?" i wasn't expecting the response....(I could swear she said before that she didn't get nervous..)Why did she change her answer ? { does it matter you daft} ( shut up..)

"That's why i do all this preparation ahead of time , so that i don't screw up during the show.."

Yomiko seems to be embarrassed and looks away..

" I see , that's just like you  Yomiko , you work so hard.."

"Ofcourse i do , my staff work so hard and very serious about their work, and it'll be rude of me to not help them  out , i'm just doing what i can do for to help them.."

"And i don't want to neglect my fans who are there to enjoy the show.." Yomiko's expression change and puts up a serious expression while saying this..

I feel like i've seen another side of Yuu the professional Pop Idol..(She's amazing she really gives it her all..) It makes me want to support her more..

"That's our Yuu , i know it'll be a great show from the fact that you're putting your heart into it"

"Thanks Rei."

As i watched Yomiko's smiling face , i got lost in my own thoughts..

(.....is it really okay for me to stay here ?...sooner or later someone might find out that Yomiko is sharing the same roof with a man in a all girls dormitory...) I wan't to help her ..but...that would mean...

And then the day of the live performance came.....