Chapter 28: What I should and should not be feeling... pt. 2

A/N: 05/03/2016

Hey guys...Surprise...another update in Celebration of having 2K Followers! For those of you who do, THANK YOU, GRACIAS, GRAZIE...I feel Honored that you want to Follow me and Read my stories. I get emotional at times when I read your Comments, or when some of you write a message on my Board or Inbox me telling me how you love them and how I'm "an awesome writer" since I don't see it myself at times. I hope I don't disappoint with the following chapters and/or stories that I continue to write or start! Love all of you very much!!

Kane's P.O.V. continued...

After dropping Helena off and having a small conversation with Don, I left the school. Now I am heading to a diner to meet up with Ace who is my second in command and my cousin from my pop's side. He is a year older than me, and we have always been close since we were punk ass kids running the streets like we are now.

Walking in, I see him in the back corner booth flirting with the waitress. Leave it to Ace to try and get a piece of ass wherever he goes

"Come on baby. You must be on the menu somewhere." I hear him say as I approach the table.

Her annoying giggle almost makes me gag. I wonder how Helena sounds when she does that. If she ever will with me around.

"I doubt they serve fish this early in the morning Ace." Sitting down on the seat across from him. "Unless there is a special request, and you have to get served in the back alley where they keep the trash."

Hearing her gasp, I look up at her. She looks embarrassed, her face turning a light shade of red. "I am not a slut." She spits at me trying to sound pissed.

"Hmm, could have fooled me. Now take my order before you decide to fuck or blow my boy over here getting your nasty unsanitary hands on my food."

Narrowing her eyes at me she clears her throat. "What can I get for you?"

"Steak, medium well, four sunny side up eggs, multi-grain whole wheat toast, a stack of pancakes, orange juice and a black coffee." Giving her my order in a monotone voice.

"Anything else?" She grits.

"No that is it." Glancing over at Ace who looks mad.

"Be back with your drinks." Muttering she turns on her heel to leave until I call her over.

"Hey! You better think twice before spitting or doing something to my food or drink. Because if you do, Ace's dick is not the only thing that will be shoved up your ass."

Huffing away I hear Ace chuckle. "You are such a prick. Do you have to be such a cock blocker?"

"You did not need my help on that." shrugging like I give a shit. Pay back for the times he is an asshole around me.

"I know she was going to give me at least head in the back." He says sitting back on the seat.

"Well, she is not going to be the last and I am sure you can persuade her once again with your lines."

"Or I can be like you and threaten the girl to fuck me." He retorts then smirks.

Glaring at him he continues. "Her blow jobs must the shit. I mean knowing if she does not do a good job, you will hurt her or anyone she cares about. How good is her pussy? It has been a long time since I had a virgin. Now a days girls are so fucking easy to spread their legs to any guy who sweet talks them or promises them something -- like a relationship." Slapping the table he laughs at his own joke. "I swear females are so fucking gullible."